naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav whisper "you hit with the woolen ball in front of every one right"

Khushi: look at him with scary eye she felt his hand on her back of the blue sari which has deep neck 
Arnav: came more close to her"I will kiss you in front of every one be ready winked " said and walk away left her in shock with open mouth
khushi look at him he was talking to someone she just thought of the past how shyam has blackmailed her when she went to change the dress in between the dance .she look around and walk to the room.his words echo in her ears "if you will not talk to me see what i will do with Arnav today i have set free scorpion in his rooms" her throat dry she just walk 

NK: khushi ji tuui ja gai ho

Khushi: Nana ji you scared me with your performance .

Anjali: khushi ji it is a tie and the judge has asked for a combin performance from both the teams and they will select the song.

Khushi : i will change .she walked to the room and quickly dress up in Green sari 

Arnav saw her walking with her head down , he was not getting why she is so sad ?as on stage she was laughing and teasing him " khushi"

Khushi: ji

Arnav: where are you going?

Khushi: last dance as it is a tie 

Arnav: oh 

Khushi: dekha 

Arnav; kya 

Khushi: aap 

they announcement started  

Khushi just ran to the stage

Arnav: walk to the other side "i will kiss you as you made me smile " he just walk on his side

shyam:: saala sb aap 

Arnav: what are you doing here jiju

Shyam: NK said he will not dance so i

Arnav: if i am not wrong you are the host  he just step as the music started 

Shyam: blood boiled  

Khushi was lost in her thought as her mind was stuck what he was up to .. some thing sting her feet she didnot  notice she just thought it was some mosquito 

Arnav offer her his hand she just hold with out feeling who he was  .. the turn and twist on the song  ,he pull her more close with every turn"ready khushi "whisper in her ear and kissed her as their lips met she came back to the life . she notice she was in his arms and dance with him in shock she  mouth 

Arnav; i said i will kiss in front of every one 

the song stop everyone look at Arnav and Khushi in shock as now the spot light was on them.

Arnav: slow made her stand ,she very slowly pull back her hand back which was on his neck  she took a step back as he took a step ahead .."Khushi " in a very low voice ..he just look at her face it was all sweating ,he thought it was because of the kiss but it was not  she was about to step down the stage she fainted 

everyone shouted khushi she was in his arms before landing on the ground ...

Arnav: KHUSHI

Khushi : AAP her hand touch his face and then she became unconscious holding his coat collar

Arnav: any Dr here he shouted 

Anjali "blood" they saw few drops at the stage

shyam she is bitten by a scorpion he said  in panic

Arnav: how you know that ? payal found her feet has being bitten by some inset ,hejust picked her up and rush to the drive way to take her to hospital,his mind stuck at Shyam sentence ,he pat her "Khushi open your eyes "

Khushi:"arnavji life with a pause  danger  with a pause shyam scorpion"again became unconscious 

Arnav: just hug her as he smell something fishy

a random thought

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edit
c i guessed rite..i knew u were planning something..so i reserved...and i really loved it..loved the threat..and then the kiss..
Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_rockstar

what's this??
whatever it was...cute!!

now read
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NIce one...Intresting idea...👍🏼 U believe it or not  Tym to sleep but now a days i save one of ur OS to read b4 sleeping...Thanx for such wonderful updates and nice topics for ArShi dreams Nadz...
zaniax thumbnail
Nice os..short & sweet
BTW. how r u feeling nw?😊
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this z simply superb...😳
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow...kiss...