April 20th update

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

He accuses Jia of trying to get the control over business. Netra also agrees with him. Rukmani tells Gyan to ask Shekhar to change his stance but Gyan says he can not do much about it. Jia tells Shekhar that he is directing her anger towards Samar but Shekhar says that she could barter her child's death he can not. Jia is stunned. Rukmani tells Shekhar that if he will go against Samar than she will assume that she has only one son Samar . Shekhar thinks of his good days with Samar and than the accusations.. he looks troubled. Jia also thinks that Shekhar has doubted her and the day everything goes fine she will leave the house. In the morning Shekhar asks Gyan if what he is doing is right.. Gyan says follow your heart. Jia tells Shekhar that his one wrong decision will seal his brother's fate. In the court Samar and Shekhar come face to face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
I cant believe he is accussiing jia what a jerk! and bartering his child? i am confused by that someone explain they way he said it. Why is he listening to netra? and i hope jia does leave enough of her getting insulted in everyway leave jia!
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton 4 the update. I hope he is getting his senses back. He might support samar now...as he is giving a thought...if he doesnt...then no way that he can ever be fine 😡
SimarikSmokin thumbnail

Yeah to us maybe it sounds like he is going to defend samar and even if he does how could he accuse jia of trying to take over the business she doesnt even care about money all she wants is a husband who loves her. I hope she leaves him

fingirl thumbnail
i really hate shekar now 😡 😡 ..BTW thanks for the update 😃
shikdumGAL thumbnail
hope shekhar comes to sense....n' yea i guess Jia is right but she shud have said that to Shekhar at the same time she got the thought of "that i wud leave the house the day things get better." Thts right choice. I hope Shekhar solve out the matters n' get back to family life.
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
that shehkar is hot but he gets me mad
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
this show is the most lame annoying shoe it only revolves around hurting a poor girl