Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Taslim Shekih (Renuka) interview

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Swapping Celebs

Everyone dreams to be the star or personage they admire. We peeked into the busy lives of our tele - stars on their

sets and asked them the celebs they would love to swap places with for a day.

"Oh, I forever dreamt of being Bill Gates," says the chirpy Tassnim Sheikh. "I always wanted to be a software engineer, go abroad and work for Microsoft. The genius that he is, it would be a dream to be Bill Gates for a day. Amitabh Bachchan would be my choice for being an Indian celebrity. I would have roamed the entire city signing autographs and later, would invite all the Bollywood celebs for a lavish dinner," she giggles.

Sumptuous dinners and eminence is every actor's dream. But sexy stud Parmeet Sethi considers power and reigning command a reason to swap places. "I would love to be the woman who calls the shots of the world's most powerful man in the world- Mrs. Bush. Women are the most commanding genus in the world and to have the

Shraddha Nigam: to be Kajol will be fun!

chains of the President in your hands is quite fascinating," says Parmeet.

His ideas of adventure range from extravagant pleasures at the White House, having a gala time with all the international celebrities of the world.

Politics and showbiz indeed go hand-in-hand! And where showbiz is cornered, every actress wants a role opposite King Khan. But vivacious Shraddha Nigam leaps a step ahead. "The best I could do to act with Shah Rukh Khan is by becoming Kajol," she laughs wickedly. "I am crazy about Shah Rukh and I loved Kajol in DDLJ. Hence by swapping places with Kajol for a day, I would be with Shah Rukh and also get a chance to act in DDLJ," she says, dissolving into laughter.

Chetan Hansraj: oh to be the Big B!

If Shraddha's naughty mind can trade places just to be with her pin-up star. Then there is the sweet hunk who would get into the shoes of his idol just to learn his craft. "I would love to be Mr. Bachchan for a day, to learn his acting and style. Being a powerhouse of performance I would actually pilfer some of his attributes," smiles Chetan Hansraj mischievously. "I would buy myself a Mercedes and shop for watches, as I have a fetish for them. And would like to play the same role he did act in the movie Khaki as he had given a stellar performance," he says.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k5/april/14ap r/feature_swapping.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
haha taslim 😛 😳 kidding dun mind
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail