Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Heyya Guys I have opened this thread so that we can take lessons from daily episodes! Everyone is allowed to post. Do take part and post ur views! what u feel! what lesson u have taken from each episode!

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 22 January 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06OhmyjerryworldashajSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Lesson Of the day ll" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
So starting this thread today with today's lesson

Date-19/1/2012

1.Parents should discuss there problems/matters with there children/kids.
2.Never fight/shout with/at the teacher or instuctor.
3.Never come late at home.
4.Should know how to drive.
5.Parents Should not force their kids for studies.They should motivate them not pressurise them.

Now You guys should also post ur views! do come up with ur views!

jeet.ashajOhmyjerryworldZari_Khan

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Date-19/1/2012

1.Parents should discuss there problems/matters with there children/kids. Well it depends upon the problems parents are facing and the age of the child.

2.Never fight/shout with/at the teacher or instuctor.  Ideally yes. But if they are doing something inappropriate then do all of that and more.

3.Never come late at home. This is for who? Parents or Children. I guess Children. Then yes.

4.Should know how to drive. Yes, it makes one independent.

5.Parents Should not force their kids for studies.They should motivate them not pressurise them. Ideally yes motivation is the way to go. But in some cases and situations forcing only works. No pressure for sure.

My thoughts in orange Smile

-sourire-Kai.Samraat_92psychobaiko.

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Date-19/1/2012

1.Parents should discuss there problems/matters with there children/kids. Well it depends upon the problems parents are facing and the age of the child.Agree wid u

2.Never fight/shout with/at the teacher or instuctor.  Ideally yes. But if they are doing something inappropriate then do all of that and more.

3.Never come late at home. This is for who? Parents or Children. I guess Children. Then yes. Its for both children and husband.

4.Should know how to drive. Yes, it makes one independent.

5.Parents Should not force their kids for studies.They should motivate them not pressurise them. Ideally yes motivation is the way to go. But in some cases and situations forcing only works. No pressure for sure.Sometimes but they should tell them what they should do the situation

My thoughts in orange Smile

Mine in blueLOL

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta01

Date-19/1/2012

1.Parents should discuss there problems/matters with there children/kids. Well it depends upon the problems parents are facing and the age of the child.Agree wid u Yeah,always.and specially to the elder children.(like pinki did with raavi)

I think no.It depends..Sweety could've been right as well.that instuctor might have had an aim of touching sweety ROFL

3.Never come late at home. This is for who? Parents or Children. I guess Children. Then yes. Its for both children and husband. Father/mother,if he/she makes any promises of taking the family out!

4.Should know how to drive. Yes, it makes one independent. Always has some importance in life! Embarrassed

5.Parents Should not force their kids for studies.They should motivate them not pressurise them. Ideally yes motivation is the way to go. But in some cases and situations forcing only works. No pressure for sure.Sometimes but they should tell them what they should do the situation
Exactly..this is the thing I've been trying to explain my mom..but she always scolds me like sweety ji LOL

My thoughts in pink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psychobaiko.

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey today's episode was funny as well as sad. I think so Lucky first time fighted with sweety ji like the way he did in precap. I think this will again to lead to fights and gadbadi'sLOL

I think so both were correct in their place sweety wants that there kids should study and get good marks in exam and lucky wants that as there grand mother is coming so they should do something for her.

What do u think guys! Do come up with ur views!

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 20 January 2012 at 9:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08ashajKai.Samraat_92Zari_Khan

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Let's see who will be playing the role of the kids grandmotherLOL! As sweety ji said that last time when she came she stayed wid them for 6 months and when she left sweety was in depression for 6 monthsROFL! saas ke aane se depressionShocked pakka fir ye dolly bindra hi hogi!ROFL!

Samraat_92

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Come on guys! in this way this forum can neva reach in top 20's! no new topic and no replies to the topic! ok reply in this topic but u guys can open new topics on ur views!

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.