Mauritian thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

You so called Armu lovers!??? You have let him down!!

You say that you love him and yet you do not believe in him?? I am disappointed in you.

Can't you see that this time round try as he may he will not be able to do the same routine again. His conscience has woken up now. He will not forget the outcome of last time he did this, so fast.

This is the chance he has to show Jassi that he has changed. It will be Jassi who will be eager to come close inspite of herself but Armu will ultimately reject her as he cannot forget the Jassi he loves...

It has the shades of BLF, of course. ' Armu' has to win Jassi. He is the Hero of the story ( not Purab!) >>>>

Sorry, I have no perticular preference over Purab or Arman. I am only trying to be a realist. 

So my advise to the 'Armu' lovers --- HAVE FAITH.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishakha thumbnail
Good or Bad, I love Armaan.
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

umm i love bad boys😳 n when armaan is bad he is extra hottt.  u know wut i mean😉  he is good boy too.. i like that too.. so u c good or bed armaan is da best........

❤️❤️❤️EaSt Or WesT SALMAN iS dA BeSt❤️❤️❤️

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

exactly mauritian....agree with u totally....trust him-armaan i mean..he wont he wont he wont he wont he wont do it

simply coz he cant cant cant do it

even t&d wont want it lik that...he didnt even look at her for more than a few seconds and made it clear he wasnt interested..so even if mallika and raj force him into it, he ll only try to play it nice and friendly, rerealise he has neither the inclination nor the strength to do it all over again....or maybe he ll dream of jassi slapping him, jassi ditching him in the boardroom and get scared of the consequences of playing the game again..😛.no honestly t&d wont make him do that...

have faith, we ll wait and watch

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have faith in Armaan, I am guilty of even temporarily thinking that he can do anything like that. I completely trust Armaan.
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra

Way to go...I totally ..totally agree with you. I am a firm believer in Armaan and he would never do such a thing on purpose and so soon again. He loves Jassi and is searching for her only but in meantime he has a company to run and prove to that Mr. Big Ego that he can handle the company even without JAssi and they are not just a bunch of losers.

😛

Chitra

"MR Big Ego?" hahaha....because he spoke the truth that they were indeed a 'bunch of fragmented losers' without Jassi's brain?!!!!!

Haha....and, indirectly, GM can never run without Jassi, because Jessica is also JASSI!!! So, Purab's words will remain true forever!!!

GO PURAB!!!!😃
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Time will tell if Gulmohar house was running SOLELY because of Jassi. It is ridiculous to say that one person that too an employee has the power to run or shut down a company, that too by fair means.
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdokka

Time will tell if Gulmohar house was running SOLELY because of Jassi. It is ridiculous to say that one person that too an employee has the power to run or shut down a company, that too by fair means.

Well said Kdokka. I just read a topic about how organizational culture is important in business. So Jassi or Jessica cannot be solely responsible for the success/failure of GM.

Also I have faith in Armaan, he will never hurt anyone or play any love games ever in his life..

Edited by Jassidevi - 19 years ago