India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan lovers --- HAVE FAITH!

Mauritian Goldie
Mauritian
Mauritian

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged

You so called Armu lovers!??? You have let him down!!

You say that you love him and yet you do not believe in him?? I am disappointed in you.

Can't you see that this time round try as he may he will not be able to do the same routine again. His conscience has woken up now. He will not forget the outcome of last time he did this, so fast.

This is the chance he has to show Jassi that he has changed. It will be Jassi who will be eager to come close inspite of herself but Armu will ultimately reject her as he cannot forget the Jassi he loves...

It has the shades of BLF, of course. ' Armu' has to win Jassi. He is the Hero of the story ( not Purab!) >>>>

Sorry, I have no perticular preference over Purab or Arman. I am only trying to be a realist. 

So my advise to the 'Armu' lovers --- HAVE FAITH.

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Good or Bad, I love Armaan.
KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

umm i love bad boysEmbarrassed n when armaan is bad he is extra hottt.  u know wut i meanWink  he is good boy too.. i like that too.. so u c good or bed armaan is da best........

HeartHeartHeartEaSt Or WesT SALMAN iS dA BeStHeartHeartHeart

np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged

exactly mauritian....agree with u totally....trust him-armaan i mean..he wont he wont he wont he wont he wont do it

simply coz he cant cant cant do it

even t&d wont want it lik that...he didnt even look at her for more than a few seconds and made it clear he wasnt interested..so even if mallika and raj force him into it, he ll only try to play it nice and friendly, rerealise he has neither the inclination nor the strength to do it all over again....or maybe he ll dream of jassi slapping him, jassi ditching him in the boardroom and get scared of the consequences of playing the game again..Tongue.no honestly t&d wont make him do that...

have faith, we ll wait and watch

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I have faith in Armaan, I am guilty of even temporarily thinking that he can do anything like that. I completely trust Armaan.
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra

Originally posted by Mauritian

You so called Armu lovers!??? You have let him down!!

You say that you love him and yet you do not believe in him?? I am disappointed in you.

Can't you see that this time round try as he may he will not be able to do the same routine again. His conscience has woken up now. He will not forget the outcome of last time he did this, so fast.

This is the chance he has to show Jassi that he has changed. It will be Jassi who will be eager to come close inspite of herself but Armu will ultimately reject her as he cannot forget the Jassi he loves...

It has the shades of BLF, of course. ' Armu' has to win Jassi. He is the Hero of the story ( not Purab!) >>>>

Sorry, I have no perticular preference over Purab or Arman. I am only trying to be a realist. 

So my advise to the 'Armu' lovers --- HAVE FAITH.

Way to go...I totally ..totally agree with you. I am a firm believer in Armaan and he would never do such a thing on purpose and so soon again. He loves Jassi and is searching for her only but in meantime he has a company to run and prove to that Mr. Big Ego that he can handle the company even without JAssi and they are not just a bunch of losers.

Tongue

Chitra

"MR Big Ego?" hahaha....because he spoke the truth that they were indeed a 'bunch of fragmented losers' without Jassi's brain?!!!!!

Haha....and, indirectly, GM can never run without Jassi, because Jessica is also JASSI!!! So, Purab's words will remain true forever!!!

GO PURAB!!!!Big smile
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Time will tell if Gulmohar house was running SOLELY because of Jassi. It is ridiculous to say that one person that too an employee has the power to run or shut down a company, that too by fair means.
usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

arman rocks

Go to top