Ridiculous episode.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was quite a filler.
Vijay was really funny, as usual & ManVeer looked cute together in one frame, with Manyata being SUPER DUPER SWEET to UV & ignoring Akash's calls/messages.
But am i the only 1 who was laughing at how ridiculous the whole episode was? Unnati & Manyata could not find a birthday cake? So much so, that they had to seek J's help? So much screen space was given to the cake & to Pakash๐Ÿ˜ก
PUR-LEASE, CVs, how difficult is it to find a cake??

The only interesting part of the episode was that Uday is starting to get suspicious of Manyata & his conversation with Unnati. Manyata is really starting to affect Uday; her actions, her behaviour & her EVERYTHING.
Btw, J baby, you can never win Uday.
I really hope that Akash goes to Lonavla with his friends.

Cheers,
Samridhi
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think till next week it would be filler cv's r  just waiting to 30 mins band for the show ...& than things will trun towards story progressing...seem like there is something big going to happen on A's b'day so its all slow steady for the big blast which might happen when 30 mins episode will start.

yeah i loved super -duper cute convo b/w unnati & uday when uday said koi naya bf hai hai toh bata do uski taange tod dunga๐Ÿ˜† typical like big bro it was cute really cuteee...

than M serving gol-gappa to uday awww...it was sweettt ignore her intentions but in end she felt genuinely nice serving royal family...
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I'm contimplating if its worth the watch now! Seriously?! Over a CAKE?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I hate when there are filler episodes! ๐Ÿฅฑ

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

I'm contimplating if its worth the watch now! Seriously?! Over a CAKE?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I hate when there are filler episodes! ๐Ÿฅฑ

No, i was exaggerating. But at least 10 or 15 mins, must have been wasted over the cake & Akash.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

fewefff! Because I love having my daily (well Monday-Friday) DEK dose! ๐Ÿ˜†

-Paradise- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh how much i wish now ki Akash! O Akash! please chale jao lonavala..that would be great help by you Uncle...๐Ÿคฃ
And Uday...๐Ÿ˜ and His Manyata...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I just love them..โค๏ธ
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

fewefff! Because I love having my daily (well Monday-Friday) DEK dose! ๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly, if you don't watch today's episode, you won't miss anything because the story didn't really move anywhere. Only the precap & the last bit of the episode gave you some hope that UV would figure out her plans & Akash might go to Lonavla with his friends.
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya apart from pa rts of the episode like Manveer,Family chaat scene ,Vijay bhai and UV-J scene.The episode was tad boring.Yes the cake blooper was too much,common what kind of special cake does Akash need that only J can arrange๐Ÿ˜†
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah...today's episode was a total filler...i was bit bored...
but liked the dining table scene...except that the whole episode was a kind of boring...

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Ya apart from pa rts of the episode like Manveer,Family chaat scene ,Vijay bhai and UV-J scene.The episode was tad boring.Yes the cake blooper was too much,common what kind of special cake does Akash need that only J can arrange๐Ÿ˜†

Ya, i'm also wondering since a long time, what kind of cake that is..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†