Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
bhairon can send rameshwar a cheque on the sly through his front man "bade papa" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

particularly since rameshwar yesterday said that he had no way of paying sohan's school fees without livelihood.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asru

Jyothi, once the matter goes to the panchayat, the only thing that matters is Justice! When justice is taken into account,  the only thing that matters is 'Right and Wrong'..it wouldn't matter who is rich or who is poor...who is related n who is not...who can afford the hospital expenses or who cannot.. for that matter no other assumption works!
-In the first place Nandu should apologize Sohan.
-Secondly,  Sohan mom's apologies+paying for Nandu's expenses. If we pity Sohan's parents that they r poor, then such poor people really have to think before interfering in children's fights and pushing them so hard!
-Basant paying them for their work(ofcourse, B has got every right to terminate him from his office immediately after paying him)

yes, only thing that matters is right or wrong but that episode was more  about wrongs that rightπŸ€”-first nandu was wrong in cheating on a game,then sohans mom was wrong is pushing nandu, then seeing their son in pain gehna  basant forgot nandu too could be at fault instead accused sohan of  beimaani-they should only have blamed sohans mom not sohan..the kid shouldnt be blamed for his moms stupidity..as i said that day too the only people right in that episode were the kids on the playground who told nandu not to cheat for a game and then boycotted him..
i agree nandu should understand his mistake and apologize to sohan,his mom should apologize to basant ,basant can terminate him but he has to pay rameshwar last months dues...
Asru,in no way am i suporting sohans mom wrong behavior of pushing nandu -legaly panchayath could even ask rameshwar to pay medical expenses too ,all iam  saying is basant should accept that apology and be magnanimous knowing nandu stated the whole thing..
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ asru,
Perfect complete judgement ...

When R understands the cost of their behavior with nandu & basant he will definitely fall @ the feet of basant n Coool his ego..
he shd know that he had to pay even more than his salary to meet nandu's expenses...then only he comes to know how to talk to his paymaster...
If he could handle it properly,basant is the easily mouldable person.
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

bhairon can send rameshwar a cheque on the sly through his front man "bade papa" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

particularly since rameshwar yesterday said that he had no way of paying sohan's school fees without livelihood.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...πŸ˜‰And then few years later sohan and gauri can take turns shouting at bhairav for unnecessary ehsansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
πŸ˜‰wonder if little sohan can beat gauri at decible levels  with  ,"i came first,No,i came here first to shout at bhairav..no,i have seniority in getting ehsaan".πŸ€ͺ..πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
maybe sohan after growing up and getting educated on bhairon's ehsaan  eventually comes back and marries nandu's wife --- thereby completing the virtuous circle 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
pjyo thumbnail

maybe sohan after growing up and getting educated on bhairon's ehsaan  eventually comes back and marries nandu's wife --- thereby completing the virtuous circle 🀣

And then  nandu can  send checks to sohan for their chaat pepsi romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,πŸ˜‰then sohan can come and shout at nandu too for being ' mahaan'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

And then  nandu can  send checks to sohan for their chaat pepsi romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,πŸ˜‰then sohan can come and shout at nandu too for being ' mahaan'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Imagine dadisa's heart attack when she finds out that her beendhni dumped nandu for sohan!!!
and even if ds disagrees to a suhaag raat in the haveli, the beendhni will tell her "hatiye aap" and just grab sohan's hand and drag him into a room and shut the door on nandu's face.
women's rights rock!!!

Then nandu will be like  -- and thinking -- my god! i wish i had never kicked sohan in the playground several years ago -- the root of the problem is there.

Then sohan will go to dadisa and say "I need swikruti as the new kanwarsaa"
tinoo thumbnail
who should pay for nandu's broken arm treatment?

Interesting... personally, I would not want any money from anyone who hostile-ly broke my arm and particularly if they were poor ...they would not be giving the money happily (they would resent the fact that they could have used the money for food or necessary expenses)...

I dont want their spiritual curse to affect my child's treatment.

People should only do what they want to do willingly.  Anything done under a feeling of duress, even if it is "fair"  would bother me.

pjyo thumbnail

🀣

Imagine dadisa's heart attack when she finds out that her beendhni dumped nandu for sohan!!!
and even if ds disagrees to a suhaag raat in the haveli, the beendhni will tell her "hatiye aap" and just grab sohan's hand and drag him into a room and shut the door on nandu's face.
women's rights rock!!!

Then nandu will be like  -- and thinking -- my god! i wish i had never kicked sohan in the playground several years ago -- the root of the problem is there.

Then sohan will go to dadisa and say "I need swikruti as the new kanwarsaa"

And  then instead of kheer dadisa  can ask the new kanwarsa to make her favorite popcorn in πŸ˜‰chulha rasamπŸ˜†..basant can then walk off from the dining table complaining "too much salt"πŸ˜†..
yeah nandu will rue the day he had the tangdi adaao idea in the playgroung,sohan will keep shouiting "you guys humiliated my mom in panchayath" and the cycle continues ..πŸ€ͺ
Gosh tinoo,i wonder if we all would still be watching this with a sense of dejavuπŸ˜† or would have shifted channels by then...😍

tinoo thumbnail
[QUOTE=pjyo
yeah nandu will rue the day he had the tangdi adaao idea in the playgroung,sohan will keep shouiting "you guys humiliated my mom in panchayath" and the cycle continues ..πŸ€ͺ
Gosh tinoo,i wonder if we all would still be watching this with a sense of dejavuπŸ˜† or would have shifted channels by then...😍

[/QUOTE]
Then I will open a thread on gratitude titled "does professional success compensate for a loss of mother's ijjat in the panchayat"

and yes, there will be a sense of deja vu!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†