Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I love the way they are showing colour issue in this show that yes people do have problem that Krishna is dark but people still mange to see the beauty beyong her colour. Like the ladies appreciating her the other day and the way Pinto Singh has also fallen for her because of her simple nature and even his family other than TTS does not have problems with that. Some people r there to criticze her because of her colour but there are some people also who can see beyond that and that is what I like and what really happens in real life as well.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471aashiluvskinnypurvimBhavyaRedynishersalkinshukkiaashiq-Misek--aamina-nanetawadi..dollAngeloScuro0-SD-0pesi11anjubalaSuchi-moniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love the way they r showing colour issue" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Zarmeen first and beautiful post. I agree with you they didn't show due to dark complexion she is out rightly rejected. They showed variations in the thoughts of people which do happens in real. There are people who admire her even after dark complexion and see beyond her beauty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollpesi11AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I aggree Zarmeen . Very beautiful post . Yes 2dy also there r many people who just don't see d outer beauty but internal also. Becozz outer beauty is of no use until n unless inner beauty is beautiful.lovely post .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 19 January 2012 at 10:09am

zarmeenopesi11AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
First of all Zarmeeno dii A very nice post and topi i totally agree with you i love the way they are showing the colour issue  i totally agree with you dii ...

zarmeenopesi11AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

And that is reality. I just cannot comprehend that anyone can come and insult ur daughter in front of everybody coz she is darker in colour and nobody can see anything else other than that. Darker people r beautiful as well actually I find them more attractive and that's what this show is showing and I love that. And the best part is that Krishna is not concious that she is dark. She  is a confident girl and that is the way a gril should be.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalAngeloScuro0-SD-0wadi..dollpesi11-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

And that is reality. I just cannot comprehend that anyone can come and insult ur daughter in front of everybody coz she is darker in colour and nobody can see anything else other than that. Darker people r beautiful as well actually I find them more attractive and that's what this show is showing and I love that. And the best part is that Krishna is not concious that she is dark. She  is a confident girl and that is the way a gril should be.

I know dear . Don't know why some people does dis Fair n dark . me2 saw so many my frends dusky but They r beautiful. yes Krishna is been shown Confident girl , She is not been shown crying 24 hrs n most imp she was ot shown as a stupid sacrifing lead gal whch we see in other shows .I m thankful 2 Rakesh paaswaan (Producer) for showing dis , n want 2 thanks Shefali who is doing awosme job 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenopesi11AngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
though krishna is dark ..but she is beautiful ..i like her smile Big smile

the way a person behaves will make define their beauty .. see the pinky character ..how fair n beautiful she is ..but her character in the show ,no one like her ... the same way krishna ..though she is not as fair as pinky but still she is beautiful than pinky ..

i loved kirshna's smile ..its so beautiful

zarmeenoAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I totally agree wiv u.. I don't understand y people think dark people are not attractive...people in Uk with a light complextion envy people with a darker complextion and resort to fake tans to look beautiful.
I love dark skin and think it's beautiful.i just don't understand why some Asian cultures consider girls with dark skin unattractive?!
It's good to see this show focussing on some real issues

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalzarmeeno0-SD-0pesi11-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.