Dekha Ek Khwaab

will pakash uncles b'day mark d end of torture?

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The way Pakash uncles bday is being given so much importance that it makes me wonder if this will mark the end of torture that we are getting in the name of Monash??

I did read the love triangle promo and stuff but i am certain that the bday gig will bring a huge blow.. ofcourse not to blow the boring, cheapo and irritating Majnus bday candles.. but will blow the romance ka keeda in this oldie boring Akash/ Pakash Uncle?

Any thoughts? Please do share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Akash's b'day is gonna be a great event... Tomorrow's epi will end in a cliffhanger, i think...😕 But, either way, something big is gonna happen.

I hope the Akash-Moniya torture ends soon. I don't want a triangle. I want Uday-Manyata in love...But, i have a feeling that it is not going to happen anytime soon and i hope i am wrong in this prediction.

I hope Manyata and Akash drift apart and we see a lot of Uday-Manyata...fast
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want monash far away from eca other i can wait for manvver to happend
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I really lukin forward 4 ManVeer's love track
MONASH IS SOOO BORINGGG
ashmitaSen thumbnail
i think dat uncle pakash wont turn up for the wedding n manyata wud be hurt after all her efforts went in vain...and slowly she will strt understng uday and the lovestry wud strt from frndship...wat say guys
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditee_00

Akash's b'day is gonna be a great event... Tomorrow's epi will end in a cliffhanger, i think...😕 But, either way, something big is gonna happen.

I hope the Akash-Moniya torture ends soon. I don't want a triangle. I want Uday-Manyata in love...But, i have a feeling that it is not going to happen anytime soon and i hope i am wrong in this prediction.

I hope Manyata and Akash drift apart and we see a lot of Uday-Manyata...fast

I think we're going to be left hanging until Monday too.  I just hope tomorrow's epi shows more than just the planning of the party and Uday crashing it as the precap...
manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope so, atleast stopshowing him so much and start developing uday's character