Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhara_u

me me me!!! i cant get out of this world!!!u knw my sis is saying ur behaving as if he's ur boyfriend πŸ˜† !!!IS HE πŸ€”

He is...how??? I will tell you...Barun says he doesn't beleive in fans...we all are his friends...and us all being girls automatically become girlfriends...lame and cheezy I know...lolzzz
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Sounds to me like someone is jealous of all the attention you shower on ASR..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

You know what? My dad never lets go of an opportunity to tease me about my addiction with IPK..Whenever he sees me sighing, or aww-ing, or smiling at something he will remind me solemnly "He has no idea you exist", pfft, as if that would stop the drooling..πŸ˜†

Yeah I think the poor thing has had enough of my drooling...lolz...but I can't help it and plus aaj to laughter dose mila hai...😍...ab chappati kon banaye ga???
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: oh...

He is...how??? I will tell you...Barun says he doesn't beleive in fans...we all are his friends...and us all being girls automatically become girlfriends...lame and cheezy I know...lolzzz

That actually makes sense!! Anything to make my fantasy a little bit more real..🀣

And please don't force your hubby to make dinner just cause ASR laughed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

That actually makes sense!! Anything to make my fantasy a little bit more real..🀣

And please don't force your hubby to make dinner just cause ASR laughed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣...I have done that the last time he did that...We ended up eating frozen pizza for dinner
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jaaneman!!! I SO knew you would post today and there you are...amazing post babes, love every word, I can hear just one echo...ASR ASR ASR ASR! πŸ˜†

I HAD to write today! Still recovering from the ASR magic, I've lost it for this guy today πŸ˜† He is such a show/episode stealer...lord help all the women who watched him today! πŸ˜†

I had to thank you, for introducing me to IPK Tanu jaan, todays epi was worth holding on to and being patient with all the crap episodes we were being dished out for a while...jeez it was MAGIC! 

Sanaya being awhsome to say the least, esp her look when the episode ended, that final look was like..."so arnav ji...what do you think of that...and me mah love?" waala look! πŸ˜Š Freakin hell...as if that wasnt enough, he had to smile proudly and laugh...HE had to laugh(!!!)...my god it was like an epidemic...i was watching it with a few of my cousins and the laugh and smile spread across the room...it was again...MAGIC! We were staring at each other screaming"what the hell just happened there///did he just LAUGH???"!!!! πŸ˜†

Rabba ve...where was this guy all these years??...he is the sexiest man on telly screen without exposing skin or showing any physical contact with any woman(on screen ofcourse ahhem!)...bass...his eyes...his eyes just bomb the living daylights of all the women ...be it any age! Today...he killed most of us and didn't have a clue what he did! Love Love Love him!

Kudos to LMji...back with a bang! Yep you are sire! πŸ‘ Loved everything about it...every single thing barring Shyam's shots. 

Applause once again...for SaRun...n this lively insane lovestruck ArShi forum, to LMji and to Tanu jaaneman for this lovely post! πŸ‘

I...for some reason...see this episode as the beginning of the confession...atleast the realisation of love...definitely from arnav's side, maybe Khushi too! Guess by the time they are sure about it themselves and decide one fine day to tell each other...Shyam is going to  strike n create a ruckus which will probably drive them apart again(I hope not!) πŸ˜•

Till then...bask in this love light...enjoy today's episode which for me is one rewind-replay mode! πŸ˜†
dhara_u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@oh ,lol sorry don't knw ur name,,if he's indirectly our bf then i must say he's a huge playboyπŸ˜† he really doesn't know us we're treating him as our bf just blushing blushing all dayπŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Soni: OMG my dil ka tukda, you are here!! Gosh I miss you..πŸ€— Haii I wish you could see my reactions while I read your post..I basically nodded my head along to everything you wrote and even exclaimed 'Haii, so true' more than once..Couldn't agree more when you say that episodes like this are worth all the crappy, slapstick humour which has been force fed to us the last couple of weeks..But the CVs of this show know how to rebound back with STYLE..Look at the effect one 29 second promo and one episode where the hero laughed (no big deal in other shows, but in this show its as monumental as breaking down the Berlin wallπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) has got us all going gaga over the show again..Barun Sobti is a gift to women all around the world I tell you, he so doesn't know what mass hysteria he has induced through one wholehearted laugh..

I don't care so much about his reaction when she gets bitten by the scorpion, his ability to appreciate the humour, and encourage her, was the biggest proof that this guy is besotted and that too for good..You know the mighty ASR has fallen and fallen hard when he freaking laughs along and claps for a girl who is performing a parody on him..❀️And that last look between them was pure magic, as intense as any Rabba Ve moment..That one look said so much..Khushi hun please open your eyes and look at the effect you have on this man..He is not going to fall on one kneww and proclaim in LOWE for you anytime soon so you have to take the first step..Anjali, you are quite aware that this girl is the only one capable of making your chote laugh, please put 2 and 2 together! 😡
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Its pretty mean to say the Gupta's are good for nothing :S 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ME ME ME!! the smirk, smile and then the laugh!! omggg!!😍
luckybird thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I exactly felt the same as u...specially in First paragraph buddy...

ASR i mean Barun... is amazinggg😊