Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#79!!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
@Xainu : *runs in slo-mo and returns the jhappi*  , I am good how have you been? And what are you up to these days? 
Hi Kavya, Zainu - What a pleasant surprise to see the two of you online ... how are you folks doing? 
Hey Everyone..  Good Morning.. It is a Friday finally!

Zainab, seeing you after a long time. Hope all is well.

Fivr, I just read a few interesting posts in BALH. It seems to be the case everywhere, if someone dares to criticize a plot or character, instant negativity and ganging up! You have got your hands full, if they aren't already .. hehehe

-- Mru
Hi LadyM, I am trying to get home a little early these days so I am managing to find time to drop by lol. I am good, how are you?
So what other shows are you watching these days? 

@Kavya: I think Megha was thinking more about Amar and the case early last week. Then once this add thing started on last Wednesday, they sort of started to focus on it. But the committee is supposed to be deliberating on the judgement for the case and I am pretty sure that she will lose. And when she does, that may lead into the beginning of a civil relationship with Mohan.. Lets see..

@Anu: Dude I love that song! Uski melody is so breath taking.. I just can't stop listening to it. The way it's sung, so simply without any over the top nonsense.. I have been listening to it this morning too.. Kaafi time k baad I've heard a good moving song.. And you're right - it was so COMPLETELY Nakku's POV.. I am so glad you made a DN VM on it! Seriously!

Oh and I saw that review - the less I saw about that the better. Sab ko bass is baat pe mirchi lagi hui hai k koi steroid-pumped, mono-expression wala "hunk" kiyoun nahi dikh raha. Acting jaye bhadh mein. That writer has lost all credibility in my eyes.

@Zainab jee:
Arey aap ka hukum aur main na maanoon!? Fire kya, main toh aag hi laga deti hoon phone ko! *lights a match* Bass app khaafa na raha karain! *maska lagao muh*

@Mru: Don't remind me dude. It amazes me how tunnel visioned some people are. Jo khud bol rahey hain woh sahi aur baki sab bakwass.
Sanjay's boss is really filthy and disgusting, the crap he was talking to Megha today was cringe-inducing. On top of it , Megha's SIL blamed her for walking out on the slime ball and MIL scolded her for 'encouraging' him but Bua's dialogue was awesome "you should have thrown piping hot coffee on that oldie" lol . And Megha channelized her anger towards Nanhi. Aww man, poor thing, her helplessness was heart breaking, the kid who is playing Nanhi is doing a lovely job for someone her age- it didn't even look forced, she actually made me FEEL her pain :(, she stole the show today. Mohan-Nanhi scene was sweet, especially where they pull Guru's leg together ðŸ˜†

Nanhi : Tumhara ghar itna ganda kyun hai?
Mohan : *instantly turns towards Guru*
Nanhi : *glares at Guru*
Guru : *sheepish and annoyed*

LMAO, I am liking this subtle humour. 

So we have a good NBT today..? I'm excited.. ðŸ˜ƒ
@Fiv : Dude, looks like Mohan-Megha are going to bury the hatchet next week itself. Megha slapped Nanhi and she is supposed to have gone missing (as per precap) and Megha went straight to Mohan's house to find her. When he learns that she is not to be found anywhere, I am sure he will go find her and Megha may also tag along.

EDIT :

I liked it Fiv, except for Megha's scene with Sanjay's boss. Like I said, I absolutely loved Nanhi today, she was the star today.

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

@Fiv : Dude, looks like Mohan-Megha are going to bury the hatchet next week itself. Megha slapped Nanhi and she is supposed to have gone missing (as per precap) and Megha went straight to Mohan's house to find her. When he learns that she is not to be found anywhere, I am sure he will go find her and Megha may also tag along.

EDIT :

I liked it Fiv, except for Megha's scene with Sanjay's boss. Like I said, I absolutely loved Nanhi today, she was the star today.

Ohoo.. So they are working towards Mohan and Megha moving towards a reconciliation? 🤔 I think they may not entirely be buddy-buddy after this or anything and they may not even like each other still but this may just end up being the "something positive" about the other person that they need. Jaise abhi toh both of them just don't think highly of the other at all. But maybe now they'll realize k abhi bhi they can't stand each other but even then the other isn't entirely all bad..? I don't want them to be entirely okay with each other all of a sudden but I was thinking that the "I hate you/ I hate you more" relationship needed to move on.. Lol.. I am such a difficult audience! 😆

Sanjay's boss was annoying? *sigh* I may just get infuriated at him and move on. Hopefully he'll just make me mad at him and not the whole episode.. 😕😆
@Fiv : I am thinking on the same lines, may be after this incident Megha will thank him and they will have an indifferent relationship without the bitterness they have currently and Megha will surely make more effort to understand Mohan-Nanhi's relationship for the latter's happiness and Mohan might appreciate that a little bit and try to see things from Megha's perspective before helping Nanhi wrt stuff related to her mom.