Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#79!!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Your VM wala song was from a movie?! Really? I thought k it was from one of those Coke Studio songs or something different like that. It doesn't sound like the desi songs that the crap-tastic movies churn out today. I love it! It may need to go on my mp3.. Embarrassed

I am going to rewatch your VM before I go to sleep because it is just so brilliant!!

@Zainab jee: Lol.. Main aur cute?! NEVER!! I am very un-cute.. very boring.. *hmph* Tabhi toh I did such a gustakhi!! *kaan pakars*

Waise I blame it on my kabootur - it took too long to bring me the message k you were just lurking and not actually gone.. TABHI my response was late. Isi like I fired it! And then I had to phoor my ankheen on the phone! *miskeen muh*Embarrassed

@Mash: LMAO@ your VM comment.. Kabhi kapre ghayab aur kabhi khud.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#79!!!!! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Fivr, it's a song from Agneepath...there are a couple of good songs in that soundtrack actually that I really love...it's a nice soundtrack despite the chikni chameli crap in it...lol

-Fivr--Faith-

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Oh, Anu...you changed your avi...sigh...I so want to chori it but I'll resist...acha now I can use the hug avis that you were using earlier...can you post it here for me? Pleaseee?

-Faith-AreYaar

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I was thinking that they may work together to prove Amar innocent and that they may have to approach a cordial relationship AS they are trying to prove Amar's innocence.. Ermm
That seems unlikely as of now Fiv, so far they have not shown Megha trying to disprove everyone wrt the allegations concerning Amar. Megha is definitely hurt by people blaming Amar but she is not really trying to fight anyone, she seems more concerned about her kids than trying to do something about what has happened. I don't see her willing to get into all this stuff right now. She is yet to come to terms with the loss and is still making an effort to pull herself together. I do see Mohan, out of curiosity and guilt , trying to help Megha by correcting everyone's misconceptions about Amar, in  that process your scenario might be possible but even in that case I don't think Megha would be willing to come forward so easily for two reasons -
a)She wouldn't want her family to go through all that pain again
b)She has her inhibitions with respect to Mohan plus she wouldn't want to give a chance to anyone to talk about her and Mohan's relationship. 

@Xainu : How are you? *hugs*

@Mash : *glares* *rolls up sleeves* I will settle the score with you soon, hmph!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Originally posted by -Fivr-

I was thinking that they may work together to prove Amar innocent and that they may have to approach a cordial relationship AS they are trying to prove Amar's innocence.. Ermm
That seems unlikely as of now Fiv, so far they have not shown Megha trying to disprove everyone wrt the allegations concerning Amar. Megha is definitely hurt by people blaming Amar but she is not really trying to fight anyone, she seems more concerned about her kids than trying to do something about what has happened. I don't see her willing to get into all this stuff right now. She is yet to come to terms with the loss and is still making an effort to pull herself together. I do see Mohan, out of curiosity and guilt , trying to help Megha by correcting everyone's misconceptions about Amar, in  that process your scenario might be possible but even in that case I don't think Megha would be willing to come forward so easily for two reasons -
a)She wouldn't want her family to go through all that pain again
b)She has her inhibitions with respect to Mohan plus she wouldn't want to give a chance to anyone to talk about her and Mohan's relationship.

I was thinking k the only reason she isn't fighting off every man, woman and child regarding Amar is because she is hoping k when she wins the case, they will be proven wrong automatically. But I do not think she will or should win the case given the lack of preparation/proof. And when that does happen, it really seems that she would want to look for an alternatemeans to prove Amar innocent - something else since the case fell through. And that may be where Mohan comes in. And jab it comes to Amar, I don't think she'll worry about people talking crap about her and Mohan especially since maybe the entire family will be involved and accepting of this arrangement..?

Pata nahi dude.. I am just typing as I think.. LOL But I would rather see them work together to prove Amar innocent than have Mohan do it alone and present it on a platter to Megha. I mean Amar is Megha's husband too and she had to suffer so much because of this badnaami. She should be allowed to fight it off too! You know..?

Anu! I have seen that VM 7 times and I have yet to go to sleep! Subha I have to wake up in 5 hours.. HOW is this going to work?!? *runs back to watch the VM* LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 19 January 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-BazingaAreYaar

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh and saw Manali's post from the previous CC(Which got locked super fast btw)
Yes Manu that was me on FB...
hehe yeah I guessed it from your name...n mutual friend mein anu n LadyM aa rahe the to I thought it must be you...Tongue

And woww you loook superrr sweet! Pyaari si cute si..lol..thanks zainu...you are too kind and sweet! And as a bride tou absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Loved your dress and mehndi! And you two make a super sweet couple! Thank you zainu...Hug ab itni tarif bhi naa karo LOL waise I love my dress too! LOL

AP your pics were super gorgeous too and stop giving credit to the make up .. and Manali was saying about your smile.. I knowww same here first thing I noticed...
Aur MashAllah dono hi jodiyo ko nazar na lagey.. Yeah anu has a beautiful smile... Embarrassed

and on how I know Sonia... indirectly IF kay through hi... IF radio huwa karta tha with a partner site CFM.. Made a whole bunch of friends on that site and Sonia is one of those friends.. hmmm now that I am thinking which year it was 2006 or 2007 I guess... But ya not on that site anymore but FB pay still have lots of CFM waley friends... She is your di?... Awww... She is a real cutie! Bahut hi sweet hai woh bhi! Ahh I see! Wow...duniya kaafi choti hoti hai..LOL sonia di used to be on IF too...lol...she is my di in the sense... wo meri didi ki kaafi achi friend thi... in fact one of her best friends..Smile ab meri di to hai nahi par haa I am still in good terms with some of her friends and she is one of them...plus her father n my dad know each other quite well...so family terms bhi hai...yeah she is very sweet... but wow its a small world after all! 

And its good to see Fivray back in action in the CC.. although mujhe no lift... :(LOL bewafa haseena... Baqi sab ko hi bhi nahi kiya..

So hello hello Mash, Sarah, Kavya, LadyM, Abhi,Nimrah and also not so regular Melu and Vasu!! *waves*

Edited by ManaliS - 19 January 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@Fivr: Oh wait, there is a case going on? I did not know that- now what you had said earlier makes sense. But even in that case, I highly doubt Megha would be willing  to work with Mohan , she would still prefer to do it alone, I don't see her approaching him that easily. Mohan should take the first step and show her something with respect to his own investigation before she can come forward to work with him, in which case the cordial relationship would have already developed for them to work together instead of developing because of working together.

-Fivr--Faith-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

@Fivr: Oh wait, there is a case going on? I did not know that- now what you had said earlier makes sense. But even in that case, I highly doubt Megha would be willing  to work with Mohan , she would still prefer to do it alone, I don't see her approaching him that easily. Mohan should take the first step and show her something with respect to his own investigation before she can come forward to work with him, in which case the cordial relationship would have already developed for them to work together instead of developing because of working together.

Oh.. I hadn't thought of it that way.. In that case, I'm sure Mohan will show her what he has so far and then she'll reciprocate. I had thought k you meant that he'd do all the work and absolve Amar all on his own. I didn't like that idea.. But I am happy with almost any plausible scenario that has two of them working together at it simply because Megha deserves as much of a shot at fighting for Amar as Mohan. Smile

On other another note, I spend the past hour making a gel to run my samples. And right as I was leaving it in buffer and getting done, it BROKE. So now I have to redo it. *seriously pissed off muh* Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top