Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#79!!!!! (Page 6)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Zainu, your AG wala show ka I caught one glimpse in India when she was in some kind of tub inside some bathroom she had flooded...needless to say it looked like a a maha retarded show...waise bhi all this 7 days a week business of that channel is not possible for me to keep up with. Ya it is supposed to be comedy/light hearted show tou I never really had a whole lot of expectations to begin with but as I said I just watch it aiwee... kuch itna hai hi nahi aur... I mean I do not religiously follow it but araha hota hai tou dekh leti hoon..

NBT is good for now...I also like the grace of Megha/Akanksha and Kunal is doing a good job as Mohan... Ya both of them are doing a good job.. Ami was also commenting on the girl esp how she has grown on her and she is liking her more... .waise HC ka Mohan wala show toh band ho raha hai, haina? lolROFL Haan HC ka Mohan wala show is apparently going off air...I read in the FB newsfeed the other day and I realized I had forgotten that show still exists.. LOL Maybe Veena ka swaymvar will replace it or something but then itnay maheenay nikal gaya its a lot by imagine standards

Waisay tou HC and AG related fan war drama is still on like always... woh bhi I got to see the other day on FB ... and I was like woah somethings never change... o_O

Oh btw.. wait .. did I formally say welcome back since you got back from India?? I think I did notShocked

HugHugHugHugHugHugHug Welcome back!!

Edited by -Faith- - 19 January 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Zainab jee! *does adab*

Ghalti sey mistake ho gai! I thought you'd left but it's my fault for underestimating your lurking prowess.. *submissive muh*

How are you?! Achi hi hongi! Burey hon apke dushman! *lays balayen*

P.s. This took me ten minutes to type from my phone since I'm on the bus home.. At least now I can get admission in Buddhey Anonymous after a demonstration of my pitifully slow typing speed..?!

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Oh and saw Manali's post from the previous CC(Which got locked super fast btw)
Yes Manu that was me on FB... hehe
And woww you loook superrr sweet! Pyaari si cute si.. And as a bride tou absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Loved your dress and mehndi! And you two make a super sweet couple!

AP your pics were super gorgeous too and stop giving credit to the make up .. and Manali was saying about your smile.. I knowww same here first thing I noticed...
Aur MashAllah dono hi jodiyo ko nazar na lagey..

and on how I know Sonia... indirectly IF kay through hi... IF radio huwa karta tha with a partner site CFM.. Made a whole bunch of friends on that site and Sonia is one of those friends.. hmmm now that I am thinking which year it was 2006 or 2007 I guess... But ya not on that site anymore but FB pay still have lots of CFM waley friends... She is your di?... Awww... She is a real cutie! Bahut hi sweet hai woh bhi!

And its good to see Fivray back in action in the CC.. although mujhe no lift... :(LOL bewafa haseena... Baqi sab ko hi bhi nahi kiya..

So hello hello Mash, Sarah, Kavya, LadyM, Abhi,Nimrah and also not so regular Melu and Vasu!! *waves*

Edited by -Faith- - 19 January 2012 at 4:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Zainab jee! *does adab*
Hmph! *ankhein ghumaying*
*thoda nakhra dikhaying*
Halka sa walekum adaab!!

Ghalti sey mistake ho gai! I thought you'd left but it's my fault for underestimating your lurking prowess.. *submissive muh*

MERIII lurking prowess ko tum nay underestimate karney ki ghalti kiShocked gustaaakh ladki

How are you?! Achi hi hongi! Burey hon apke dushman! *lays balayen*

LOLLL I am trying to be naraaz with you so don't get ALL cutesy with me...*takes back balayen*

P.s. This took me ten minutes to type from my phone since I'm on the bus home.. At least now I can get admission in Buddhey Anonymous after a demonstration of my pitifully slow typing speed..?!

PHONEE shoneee hi fi ... buddhey anonymous may not allowed... kuch ancient mode of communication dhoond kay lao behna .. Kabootar nay aney may dair kar di ya aisa koi bahana chaley ga

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Kavz...Veena Malik ke saare news mein rehne ke dramey hain...kabhi kaprey gaib toh kabhi khud.

Anu...So, Navina made an entry today and was as unimpressive as we expected? Oh well...I'll go watch the DN VM first then...

Does anyone know the repeat timings for NBT?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazzmatazz-Faith-Bazinga

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Oh..WOW...Anu!! Absolutely brilliant VM! The song is PERFECT for them...and you have used it so well with the scenes. I have watched it 3 times already...it's absolutely beautiful!

Damn! Now I have to watch all DN scenes...sigh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh btw.. wait .. did I formally say welcome back since you got back from India?? I think I did notShocked

Hug Welcome back!!

You think??? Ofcourse you think...cuz you were busy lurking all the time and had time to read Manali's posts here and send her a FB request...but otherwise thodi time hota hai hi ya kuch bolne koTongue

Welcome back toh mujhe aapko kehna chahiyeHugLOL

@Mash: Aww thanks yaar! Glad you liked it...yeah the song is just superb...totally worked for DN so have had this in mind for a few days...I'm also in DN nostalgia mode again now.

I didn't like today's NBT that much to be honest...this Navina angle and that stupid boss guy stalking Megha is likely going to annoy me for a bit.

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
btw anyone else feel that this song has a lot of instrumentation inspired from Swades?? That Aahista Aahista song? I think that's probably why I'm loving this song a lot too...lol

-Faith-

Go to top