Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anu : There was this topic about melodrama in the show the other day and the replies there were amusing , randomly kuch naa kuch defense yaa toh "great Behna bond" glorification mil hee jaata hain , last two episodes have been so blah that it is difficult to make fun of them for people like me and nothing worth drooling for them either. Although I feel like making a topic there - I think that the new chick in Viren ji's chota bhai's life, apparently his ex-girl friend who dumped him for the dumbest of the reasons in the past and which the dude is finding really difficult to get over, is perfect for him because she too can't act , just like him :D. Pathetic actor- Adamant-about-NOT acting 'actor' - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi IMO
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Does anyone else feel that ab Ritesh-Genelia ka OVERKILL ho gaya hai on TV these days? Yes they're in lurvee and they just got married...fine, great for them...but pls stop making a display/spectacle about it in every second event...first in the FF awards and now in every other show to promote that dumb new movie of theirs.

And the timing of their marriage and movie also seems too convenient ... 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@Anu : There was this topic about melodrama in the show the other day and the replies there were amusing , randomly kuch naa kuch defense yaa toh "great Behna bond" glorification mil hee jaata hain , last two episodes have been so blah that it is difficult to make fun of them for people like me and nothing worth drooling for them either. Although I feel like making a topic there - I think that the new chick in Viren ji's chota bhai's life, apparently his ex-girl friend who dumped him for the dumbest of the reasons in the past and which the dude is finding really difficult to get over, is perfect for him because she too can't act , just like him :D. Pathetic actor- Adamant-about-NOT acting 'actor' - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi IMO

LOLL😆😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

And the timing of their marriage and movie also seems too convenient ... 

Mega convenient...the entire thing has ended up being quite a publicity gimmick...you don't have to flaunt your romance in front of the entire world also...the cheese gets too much after a point.
AreYaar thumbnail
And we're done...phew

Originally posted by: nureat01

Link to the next one IF this gets done today😆

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2801325