Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#79!!!!! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

I am still carrying the burden of yesterday's episode somewhat, I think I would need a MIND BLOWING Mohan-Nanhi scene to get me excited again- kal kay episode ke baad itna toh banta hi hai!

But the drama was good today, I am happy with FIL allowing Megha to work. The mother-daughter scene was lovely :)

You know I'm very easy when it comes to the MN scenes...I usually just get happy seeing them in the same frame together also...they have ADORABLE chemistry together and Kunal gives the sweetest smiles when he's acting with Ashnoor...it's like it's GENUINE affection that spills out.

Ab I didn't expect them to suddenly give us a great epi either...so today was ok that way...low expectations also helped...lol

So are you still watching that behna wala show?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RafzBazinga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#79!!!!! (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Anu : Yes, I am watching it - I was excited the other day about the behnas' PMS lekin there has been nothing exciting for me in the last couple of days :(. I wish I get something "entertaining" very soon, till then I am enjoying the forum - lots of amusing characters there :D .

And I have to agree with you about Mohan-Nahi/Kunal-Ashnoosh chemistry, it is SUCH a natural chemistry , there is nothing forced about it  like it is with the most cases of chemistry between an adult and a child on TV or in movies. There is this endearing quality to it that you just cannot help but feel a connection. Mohan is a child himself or at least he tries to keep the child in him alive while Nanhi wants to grow up really fast - it makes for an interesting watch. 

RafzAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Mash shares a LOWE/HATE relationship with NBT...just like CT-JalebiTongue

@Kavya: LOL what interesting characters have you found in the forum? I just went there and it seems like a pretty dead forum considering it's one of those HAWT type ke SP shows...

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Does anyone else feel that ab Ritesh-Genelia ka OVERKILL ho gaya hai on TV these days? Yes they're in lurvee and they just got married...fine, great for them...but pls stop making a display/spectacle about it in every second event...first in the FF awards and now in every other show to promote that dumb new movie of theirs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RafzLadyMcbethBazinga

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Link to the next one IF this gets done todayLOL

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2801325

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Anu : There was this topic about melodrama in the show the other day and the replies there were amusing , randomly kuch naa kuch defense yaa toh "great Behna bond" glorification mil hee jaata hain , last two episodes have been so blah that it is difficult to make fun of them for people like me and nothing worth drooling for them either. Although I feel like making a topic there - I think that the new chick in Viren ji's chota bhai's life, apparently his ex-girl friend who dumped him for the dumbest of the reasons in the past and which the dude is finding really difficult to get over, is perfect for him because she too can't act , just like him :D. Pathetic actor- Adamant-about-NOT acting 'actor' - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi IMO Approve

RafzAreYaar

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Does anyone else feel that ab Ritesh-Genelia ka OVERKILL ho gaya hai on TV these days? Yes they're in lurvee and they just got married...fine, great for them...but pls stop making a display/spectacle about it in every second event...first in the FF awards and now in every other show to promote that dumb new movie of theirs.

And the timing of their marriage and movie also seems too convenient ... 

RafzAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

@Anu : There was this topic about melodrama in the show the other day and the replies there were amusing , randomly kuch naa kuch defense yaa toh "great Behna bond" glorification mil hee jaata hain , last two episodes have been so blah that it is difficult to make fun of them for people like me and nothing worth drooling for them either. Although I feel like making a topic there - I think that the new chick in Viren ji's chota bhai's life, apparently his ex-girl friend who dumped him for the dumbest of the reasons in the past and which the dude is finding really difficult to get over, is perfect for him because she too can't act , just like him :D. Pathetic actor- Adamant-about-NOT acting 'actor' - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi IMO Approve

LOLLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top