Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Fivr: Oh wait, there is a case going on? I did not know that- now what you had said earlier makes sense. But even in that case, I highly doubt Megha would be willing  to work with Mohan , she would still prefer to do it alone, I don't see her approaching him that easily. Mohan should take the first step and show her something with respect to his own investigation before she can come forward to work with him, in which case the cordial relationship would have already developed for them to work together instead of developing because of working together.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@Fivr: Oh wait, there is a case going on? I did not know that- now what you had said earlier makes sense. But even in that case, I highly doubt Megha would be willing  to work with Mohan , she would still prefer to do it alone, I don't see her approaching him that easily. Mohan should take the first step and show her something with respect to his own investigation before she can come forward to work with him, in which case the cordial relationship would have already developed for them to work together instead of developing because of working together.

Oh.. I hadn't thought of it that way.. In that case, I'm sure Mohan will show her what he has so far and then she'll reciprocate. I had thought k you meant that he'd do all the work and absolve Amar all on his own. I didn't like that idea.. But I am happy with almost any plausible scenario that has two of them working together at it simply because Megha deserves as much of a shot at fighting for Amar as Mohan. 😊

On other another note, I spend the past hour making a gel to run my samples. And right as I was leaving it in buffer and getting done, it BROKE. So now I have to redo it. *seriously pissed off muh* 😳
Bazinga thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Oh.. I hadn't thought of it that way.. In that case, I'm sure Mohan will show her what he has so far and then she'll reciprocate. I had thought k you meant that he'd do all the work and absolve Amar all on his own. I didn't like that idea.. But I am happy with almost any plausible scenario that has two of them working together at it simply because Megha deserves as much of a shot at fighting for Amar as Mohan. 😊

On other another note, I spend the past hour making a gel to run my samples. And right as I was leaving it in buffer and getting done, it BROKE. So now I have to redo it. *seriously pissed off muh* 😳

@bold : I thought on those lines only initially because I did not know about the case pending in court. I thought Megha had sort of resigned to her fate and decided to live for her children trying to move on with her life even though she wishes she could fight the world somehow for Amar but keeping that buried deep down, given her situation and that Mohan would somehow step up because of his job and make her feel grateful. Because in the few episodes I saw, I never really saw her brooding over Amar's corruption allegations, she mostly thinks about how she misses him.

AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash: Yeah I made a quick avi last night cuz I was going through old DN scenes/LTL epis...

Here is the avi you asked for:

@Fivr: Aww thankss...lol...I also ended up watching it a lot...but I thought that was just me and my obsession with the song...haha

Did you read the new review article about NBT in the forum?? Why is EVERY review only commenting on how Mohan isn't "good looking" enough?πŸ˜•...Matlab if they had cast a Mahi-Man, Iqbal Khan type of guy, THEN Mohan would be done justice to?πŸ˜†...

I think no one's getting the fact that this is NOT a "lowe" story b/w two "good looking" ppl...it's an unusual story b/w two regular ppl...not meant to look like they stepped out of the pages of a magazine...the very fact that they are unconventional looking is PART of their appeal.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Zainab jee: Lol.. Main aur cute?! NEVER!! I am very un-cute.. very boring.. *hmph* Tabhi toh I did such a gustakhi!! *kaan pakars*  Ya right you and un-cute just like I am un-lazy and un-lurker

Waise I blame it on my kabootur - it took too long to bring me the message k you were just lurking and not actually gone.. TABHI my response was late. Isi like I fired it! And then I had to phoor my ankheen on the phone! *miskeen muh*😳  LOL waisay I can not blame the kabootar... meray aney aur janey ka aur lurkney ki khabar rakhna mushkil hi nahi na namumkin hai..
Hawww fire the phone and give the miskeen kabootar its naukri back

Heyyy Kavyaaa *runs in slow mo and gives a SQUISHY jhappi*
Good to see your red font!! hehe

Originally posted by: nureat01

You think??? Ofcourse you think...cuz you were busy lurking all the time and had time to read Manali's posts here and send her a FB request...but otherwise thodi time hota hai hi ya kuch bolne koπŸ˜›

Welcome back toh mujhe aapko kehna chahiyeπŸ€—πŸ˜† Thank you thank you!!πŸ˜†

Hayeee AP tumhey andaza hi nahi kaisey hi taaney meray kaano may ras gholtay hain hehehe itni adaat ho gayi hai...
Arre yaar lurknay may FB request bhejnay aur FB pay kuch like karney may konsi mehnat lagti hai

@Mash: Adaab arz hai jee!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@bold : I thought on those lines only initially because I did not know about the case pending in court. I thought Megha had sort of resigned to her fate and decided to live for her children trying to move on with her life even though she wishes she could fight the world somehow for Amar but keeping that buried deep down, given her situation and that Mohan would somehow step up because of his job and make her feel grateful. Because in the few episodes I saw, I never really saw her brooding over Amar's corruption allegations, she mostly thinks about how she misses him.

Kavya,  you've missed some crucial epis then...they showed Megha going to fight for Amar's case in one of the epis and right now they are waiting on the decision of some committee...she has definitely not resigned herself to her fate...she's been shown as a fighter...and her and Mohan are unaware right now that they are both fighting against the same enemy...i.e. that builder Dinananath.

Megha misses Amar a lot in these past few epis cuz of this whole ad fiasco that has put her in this uncomfortable situation...but they showed FBs of her thinking about the allegations against him a few epis back too.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ManaliS

hehe yeah I guessed it from your name...n mutual friend mein anu n LadyM aa rahe the to I thought it must be you...πŸ˜› Haan wohi I thought mutual friends say tou pata chal hi jaye ga!

lol..thanks zainu...you are too kind and sweet! Naah that is you!Thank you zainu...πŸ€— ab itni tarif bhi naa karo πŸ˜† waise I love my dress too! πŸ˜† hehehe you are welcome πŸ€—aur dress tha hi pyaara!

Yeah anu has a beautiful smile... πŸ˜³
Hainaaa million dollar smile!! :D

Ahh I see! Wow...duniya kaafi choti hoti hai..πŸ˜† sonia di used to be on IF too...lol...she is my di in the sense... wo meri didi ki kaafi achi friend thi... in fact one of her best friends..😊 ab meri di to hai nahi par haa I am still in good terms with some of her friends and she is one of them...plus her father n my dad know each other quite well...so family terms bhi hai...yeah she is very sweet... but wow its a small world after all! Haan I know yaar such a small world... Sonia was not on IF thoughπŸ˜† awww she is your di's friend and also your family friend.. that is nicee! :-) She is also a doctor na?

Small world wali cheez pichlay dino bhi aisa kuch huwa tha FB pay.. I have this IF friend(she calls me di hehe) from kyph forum time on my FB list and I saw some comment on her profile pic and the name seemed familiar.. meri aik second cousin nikli woh.. but I had seen her years back when she came to Pak and was a bachi... wahan bhi mutual friends dekh kar I realized its her..

Hi LadyM! :-) Howdy?
Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

btw anyone else feel that this song has a lot of instrumentation inspired from Swades?? That Aahista Aahista song? I think that's probably why I'm loving this song a lot too...lol

I thought so as well ... which movie is this song from? Sounds like one of those must download ones...
Bazinga thumbnail

Did you read the new review article about NBT in the forum?? Why is EVERY review only commenting on how Mohan isn't "good looking" enough?πŸ˜•...Matlab if they had cast a Mahi-Man, Iqbal Khan type of guy, THEN Mohan would be done justice to?πŸ˜†...

I think no one's getting the fact that this is NOT a "lowe" story b/w two "good looking" ppl...it's an unusual story b/w two regular pp...not meant to look like they stepped out of the pages of a magazine...the very fact that they are unconventional looking is PART of their appeal.

I just skimmed through the forum yesterday to see if there are any interesting discussions going on. What is this review article you are talking about? Umm , Mohan is not good looking enough? Firstly, where did that come from ?πŸ˜• Secondly,  looks wise I think he looks really cute and he even has screen presence , may not be Maan/Lowe ka doctor type of "hawt" presence but he does have a very pleasant screen presence PLUS he does a swell job , acting-wise which is VERY important. Actually I was telling my mom the other day that this is the only TV show where all the characters look good and pleasant unlike some highly repulsive looking characters on other shows.

Sigh! I guess most people only want the trip catch-hair/pallu flying-eye lock-corner routines only (die Ekta die!), the show appealed to me because of the simplicity and freshness it offered, I cannot imagine two completely different people like Mohan-Megha (COMPLETELY different in every sense of the word)  pairing up and that is what drew me to this show.

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 12 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail

Kavya,  you've missed some crucial epis then...they showed Megha going to fight for Amar's case in one of the epis and right now they are waiting on the decision of some committee...she has definitely not resigned herself to her fate...she's been shown as a fighter...and her and Mohan are unaware right now that they are both fighting against the same enemy...i.e. that builder Dinananath.

Megha misses Amar a lot in these past few epis cuz of this whole ad fiasco that has put her in this uncomfortable situation...but they showed FBs of her thinking about the allegations against him a few epis back too.

Whoa! I think I misread Megha's character then , ever since I started watching it has been mostly about the ad fiasco and they haven't really shown much about Amar and the accusations on him and Megha thinking about it. The news about both digging for scoop against the same builder is also new to me, hmm the plot looks interesting, let's see how makers shape the raw material.