Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay! just got home...how was NBT today? Did we get any Mohan-nanhi and Mohan-guru scenes?
AreYaar thumbnail
@Sarah: Yep I'm back from India...oh achha you're in job search mode again? All the best for that yaarπŸ€—

@Kavya: Yeah that's what everyone is speculating...that the case of justice for Amar will bring MM together.
AreYaar thumbnail
Hmmm that felt like a just OK type NBT epi today...Nanhi-Guru were amusing but it was a pretty short scene...and Navina was annoying me in her scene later on with her typical nasal voice...should I also expect Arjun Bijlani to show up soon in this show as well since he too is jobless nowadays?πŸ˜†

Precap hmm kinda melodramatic...ab bechari Nanhi ka kya hoga.
Nymeria thumbnail
Pant pehna karo!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Aww she's so darn cute! Nanhi-Guru were adorably amusing!🀣🀣🀣🀣 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oye Navina Bole ki entry hui kya aaj? As what? I haven't still seen the show ... just read the update. Thought it was okay as well ... probably will watch the episode tomorrow. 

Congrats on the new CC! To think that the new show - by the makers of MJHT - is what is instrumental once again in persuading almost ALL of us to watch the same show is a bit freaky, nahin? πŸ˜† 

Replying to Mash from the previous thread - Dude! BALH mein toh bahut hi abnormal cheezey hoti hain ... the "consummation" is going to SUCH a big deal I'll tell ya... courtesy Kekta ..

Sarah - Good luck in your job searching endeavors... 

Right now I am so kicked - my two favorite shows White Collar and Royal Pains have come back for a mid-season finish. Yay!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Oye Navina Bole ki entry hui kya aaj? As what? I haven't still seen the show ... just read the update. Thought it was okay as well ... probably will watch the episode tomorrow. 

She's playing that girl Koyal that Mohan was chasing on the first day as well...to get some clues/proof against that builder Dinanath...so looks like today he got her drunk and brought her home to get some info out of her...but she passed out before really giving him any info.

God, Navina's voice *cringe x 100*

I was expecting more out of the Nanhi-Guru scene after seeing everyone raving about it but I wasn't AS amused by it I guessπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Koyal chick's voice was so darn annoying. I muted it later.😳

hey there Zainu. What's up?
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hello Zainab sahiba...kya haal chaal? You're watching this show?? I thought you found the promos too annoying :P
AreYaar thumbnail
Made a new DN VM:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE7UE8H4Nsk[/YOUTUBE]
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

God, Navina's voice *cringe x 100*

I think my ears are bleeding.