Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

!~ YMLH TRUTH FACTOR ~!

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged
^____________________^
Okay let me start off with why Pooja & Ronit should end with eachother => at the end. Approve Star

THEY BALANCE eachother out so well... Embarrassed I mean come on~ in the college days they would always argue Angry+Angry=Hug (which was cute Hug) and stuff .... plus people who argue a lot are said to really "CARE" Heart a lot for eachother right? Big smile

I'm fine with Pooja marrying Ashmit as of now but I mean if you look at it with two eyes O___O ... POOJA and RONIT are really meant for eachother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap I think if RONIT was married to POOJA he would pamper her like crazy~ even more than Ashmit. Remember at the Goa trip, he was so euphoric about Pooja just going to lunch with him? Shocked Big smile He was a little too excited if you ask me LOL but thats good in this case. Thumbs Up

... and Remember Poornima's engagement episode? He was laying on the car and thinking of their future together. awwwww..... once a man [RONIT] starts DREAMING of his future with you [Pooja] you know he's the one... or something. LOL

So, Hopefully all this Ashmit Revenge Crisis will end on a good note and Pooja & Ronit will finally reunite and live happily ever after without Censored Poornima (she'll probably be dead and reunited with Miland Thumbs Up by then), Angry Maya & Inder (not sure about Inder because I mean what if Ashmit goes and kills him personally? ugh... Thumbs Down),  Cool Ashmit (he should hook up with Shalini ... start off those arguements boy just like Pooja & Ronit LOL did), and Dead Annie & Dead Kushan (heh... if they had any more sense left in them they would've hooked up and yeah).

Did I leave anyone out? O.O?

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
lol...no u did a wonderful job... i hope all of that happens
KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged

u did a good job.... but ashmit is da best.. wut can i say he is hotter then ronit. wait ronit is not hot nor cold.. he is notthinggggggggggg

HeartHeartHeartEaSt Or WesT SALMAN iS dA BeStHeartHeartHeart

jbcute01 Senior Member
jbcute01
jbcute01

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
nicely said. I enjoyed the hugs. But my guess that Ashmit will realize that pooja is ment for ronit and hook them up in the end and give up on the revenge deal.HugHugHug( you deserve three hugs instead of one Big smile).
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

Well Said!

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
thank you .... all.Big smile i just thought that Ronit needed some credit .... for all of the great things he has done for Pooja and stuff... Star Cool  => 'Chillax' ~ it's just a television show~ yaar
but they better end up together or or .... I'm going to be Broken Heartand probably Wacko  Cry yetEmbarrassed for all saying all of this
Ouch and ....  Unhappy
LOL Hug

you can never beat real life tho .... Big smile
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:32am | IP Logged

LET'S JUST KEEP OUR FINGERS!! TOE FINGERS!! LEGS!!HANDS!!CROSSED!!WinkWink

POOJA RONIT MADE FOR EACH OTHER!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie