Afsar Bitiya

about time

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
todays episode was just awesome i am so happy that finally vidya got some self respect and stood up to that vile man TT( god that man is just poisonAngry). really there is a limit to what u do 4 a job- i would rather starve to death than work for that man bt i just hope he dnt go begging 4 his job after this. tt truly deserves to hav ppl like pinky's family in his life bt  pintu dnt deserve her though. only solution is that he divorces his wifeWink( she would hve a better life guys) and marry pinky they would suit each another they could plot against every1 together. as 4 prishna very bad sign that the first time tt sees them its over fire this is going to be 1 dangerous relationship

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroalishhhPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about time" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I aggree . TTS already insulted VP twice n He tolerated it but 2dy When TTS said  bad n cheap thngs abt Krishna  , Being a father He couldn't tolerate it n As a typical true real idol father he shuts up TTS by dragging him out of his house. Prishna gonna surely fight for their respective Fathers as For both of them their Fathers r rght n For both of them Their father's respect means a lot 2 them. So Goona b very interesting 2 see how Prishna's relationship is shown furthur n how their love story proceeds Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-AngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.