Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821amivpshaneela1agniihabsfanAMSTmonicaymokbansdavisshazidaprasheethaparikakinshukshiny3bebot7794amitaspManishaSlmaharajhwonderwoman02vijisundar334sheenz26MeeKhush1shaskaindiagirl2012shabs99kalona23cynthiagemOnnie_EusofSajimokNowsheenprerna27mystifyrekaurp07kamuralifesunildeep27asiaheartSimranDShalin-SuMee-uzeen7geniusBhavyaRedyamritabSNTLSlove...OMGpurvimSportsFreakananthi.shankarerlyndaJaisoifmadhubansennidzlovekinrulnishersalkinshukkiaashiqSumy_luv_KMzeezee55suman4evrdany89aksnpoo_supi-Misek-amieeangels_eyesdreamy4everKittya_Cullennancy1996moksha89-aamina-VirMan_ArShiroops82Alphabet26sandiab-Nirvana-AngeloScuropesi11shaaziaishu_25alishhh-BolNaHalke-SanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPSdesicrowdSofnamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-..Anita..-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19/1/12 - WU - Pinto/Krishna share some moments" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Atlast update is complete! thanks to Moni for giving me a brief update Hug pinto ji aaj toh aap humein bacha hi liye

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
U r welcome my Krishnaji , hum kahein naa aapke liye kuch bhi Hug.Asusual Awosome update . I Lovedd loveddd loveddd 2dy's epi 2 d core . Prishna were 2 good 2dy . Lovedd Kitali 's chem . Can'tt waitt for tomm 

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I was wondering about Pinky's English too! If she is going to become a BDO should she not have better English?

Edited by angel68 - 19 January 2012 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SNTLSmoniluvskinshuk-Araina-

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Wow Sanju nice update and bandro ki tareef na ho aesa to ho hi nahi sakta. Now I know DBPS is impulsive like his father Tuntun singh. Omg he was so angry in the end as he couldn't bear his father's insult.

Lovely update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

U r welcome my Krishnaji , hum kahein naa aapke liye kuch bhi Hug.Asusual Awosome update . I Lovedd loveddd loveddd 2dy's epi 2 d core . Prishna were 2 good 2dy . Lovedd Kitali 's chem . Can'tt waitt for tomm 
pinto ji u know what this means...humko humre gaane ke liye scenes mil gaye...scenes dekho aur guess karo ki kaha use honge :P

moniluvskinshuk

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thank youuu
this TTS, sooo angry man

AngeloScuro

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
really awesome update...& i am saying dat after seeing d epiosde twice...

d monkeys add d fun & ur writing d spark...

by d way i love pintu ji's "mension not"...it sounds very cute...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.