Am officially dead :synopsis of a BLOCBUSTER EPI - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
And that laugh and smile at the end...never have I seen such gorgeousness in a guy's smile...and never knew a smile can be celebrated as a Diwali or World Cup victory !!!!

Dont need to tell anymore hw much we all are in love with him...❀️

Can he get any more hotter,sweeter,cuter,sexier and running to get the dictionary for superlatives !!!!

Lol!! These lines were hillarious...and i totally agree with you...mindblowing episode and sooo awesome to see him laugh and smile!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by doodleberry

Yeah...but he'll be anyway on 7th heaven once they both realize...I think as per taglines earlier Anji will witness Arnie's breakdown...thats why it says Anji's world will be topsy turvy...But I hope Khushi realizes after regaining consciousness in the hosp... I think either the truth will come the moment Arnie baby willing to confess or after they confess... or Shyam will become more evil after they confess and fr some period love track will go and then back to post truth rone dhona... 'cz its 7 mnths and Star can't manage TRPs if the truth comes before confession and again MU and rona dhona...

Oh forgot to add... I Love your posts...and love reading it...πŸ‘ and I'll call you Honey...is it ok with you?
Thanx a lot dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
sure u can call me honey...
hey thats Nadal right in ur profile pic????
I haven't watched the episode yet, but your post makes me so content, can't wait to watch it now!! :D
I agreee. 
It was one of the best episodes cvs have given us.  Amazingly amazing. Everything was just perfect. Nothing can get better than this. 
Originally posted by honeypriya

Thanx a lot dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
sure u can call me honey...
hey thats Nadal right in ur profile pic????

Yesss...thats myyy Nadal. I sooo love him and only him and only him...πŸ˜ƒ

absolutely a fab epi..loved its every bit

Originally posted by sugar_babe

I haven't watched the episode yet, but your post makes me so content, can't wait to watch it now!! :D
thanx dear...it was a wondeful one...for sure u'll like it !!!
Originally posted by doodleberry

Yesss...thats myyy Nadal. I sooo love him and only him and only him...πŸ˜ƒ
like the lights on the pic...ya love his game too...nice one 😊
BEST EPISODE EVERRRπŸ˜ƒ. IPKKND should be on the top of the TRP list this week.πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank God my exams are over now I can dedicate my whole time to daydreaming about ASR's smile😍
Originally posted by Aparajita267

BEST EPISODE EVERRRπŸ˜ƒ. IPKKND should be on the top of the TRP list this week.πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank God my exams are over now I can dedicate my whole time to daydreaming about ASR's smile😍
Really hope it gets all the TRPs it deserves...but u never know hw the system works...and I hv stopped believing that...coz serious dumb shows r on the top...anyways all that matters is we got an awsm episode !!!