Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

radevfanitaly

Goldie

radevfanitaly

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
so DBPS has taken his father's side, well it is quite obvious for pinto who was even ready to marry any random girl just bcoz of his dad's wish, anyways in my opinion pinto loves his dad n will take up for his dad besides DBPS did'nt even see the whole drama, but he'll continue to love krishna i mean he loves his dad but he'll love krishna as well. on the other hand i think its krishna who will try to avoid DBPS bcz TTS made allegations on her for trapping his son. 
anyways waiting for the BDO track.

Edited by radevfanitaly - 19 January 2012 at 10:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DBPS favours TTS side (Page 5)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radevfanitaly

so DBPS has taken his father's side, well it is quite obvious for pinto who was even ready to marry any random girl just bcoz of his dad's wish, anyways in my opinion pinto loves his dad n will take up for his dad besides DBPS did'nt even see the whole drama, but he'll continue to love krishna i mean he loves his dad but he'll love krishna as well. on the other hand i think its krishna who will try to avoid DBPS bcz TTS made allegations on her for trapping his son. 

yeah DBPS loves his father n respects him a lott n he can't tolerate his insult . n 2dy when he saw his father getting dragged out n getting insulted he got angry n took his fathers side which was expected . It gonna b very very interesting 2 see Prishna fighting for their respective Father's respect n dignityBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radevfanitalyAngeloScuro0-SD-0

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

yeah DBPS loves his father n respects him a lott n he can't tolerate his insult . n 2dy when he saw his father getting dragged out n getting insulted he got angry n took his fathers side which was expected . It gonna b very very interesting 2 see Prishna fighting for their respective Father's respect n dignityBig smile

I love the way you have said that. Let's see if they start respecting each other too after having huge fight with words.

Edited by angel68 - 19 January 2012 at 12:21pm

moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I hope Krishna's family does not have to leave their village because of Tuntun SinghCry

I'm saying this because precap was really scary!Ouch

Edited by angel68 - 19 January 2012 at 1:41pm

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
It'd be gud to watch all the twists and turns in the show now..

radevfanitaly

Goldie

radevfanitaly

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

yeah it will be interesting to watch thier next mulakaat to see how they react after this vidya TTS drama btw this track reminds me of the bollywood film taaal remember how akshay khanna n aishwarya rai stood up for thier respective bauji's despite of thier love for eachother. god! i'm loving AB, i'm hooked help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radevfanitaly

Goldie

radevfanitaly

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel68

I hope Krishna's family does not have to leave their village because of Tuntun SinghCry

I'm saying this because precap was really scary!Ouch
TTS was very angry looks like he will make life miserable for krishna's family.Cry

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel68

...and now I am tired of this track. I want to see the B.D.O track nowOuch

Why r u tired yaar ? Comeon yaar , Let some allow some twist n turn . Enjoy it . BDO track also we will get . Don'tt worry

Agreed.  It is getting very interesting... The BDO track of course will happen in due time but until then I am loving all the twist n turns of this show!

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.