Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Me too is enjoying Yes it is good that they are becoming clever and sharp make us guessing what will happen next. What do you think will happen next. 

Jaaan Seriously can'tt say much but One thng is sure tht again Prishna gonna fight for their respect of their respective Fathers , n Yeh jhagda jo TTS n VP mein hua , It will bcome 2 Pintu Krishna . n jo do dino mein jo kuch bhi feelings aayi Pintu n Krishna ke mann mein they r going 2 supress it . Aaj toh Krishna ko bhi dikhaya tht She 2 is falling for Pintu Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DBPS favours TTS side (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
ab aya na maza  Wink

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel68

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

...and now I am tired of this track. I want to see the B.D.O track nowOuch

Why r u tired yaar ? Comeon yaar , Let some allow some twist n turn . Enjoy it . BDO track also we will get . Don'tt worry

LOL Just a random thought. It's good that the CV's are getting clever than the viewers. Hope they up the ante of making us guess what happens next. I am enjoying it. Big smile

Yaa It is good tht Ct's r maing us think n discuss tht wht gonna happenn next . When dis situation comes for a show then tht emans Ct's r doing awoosme job . n I m very very happy frm whtever ct's r showing us . 

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Me too is enjoying Yes it is good that they are becoming clever and sharp make us guessing what will happen next. What do you think will happen next. 

Now Pinto will have to work twice harder to win Krishna. The BDO result will come. Krishna will pass the BDO. Bihari chacha might bribe the officials who mark the BDO test papers. Bhabi ji will come with a plan with the help of Babloo ji. She might go talk to Vidhayapathi ji or Saraswati to make understand Pinto's point of view and TTS's point of view. And Pinky will be dreaming and interfering all the way.

But tomorrow I think Krishna will have to talk to her father about just what happened. It came kind of from the left field for them. Her father knows her very well and knows that she would never scheme to get anybody. Now she will have to think what kind of signals Pinto ji has been giving her lately.

This is all my conjecture. Feel free to disagree, but please don't attack me personallyUnhappy

Edited by angel68 - 19 January 2012 at 8:13am

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Jaaan Seriously can'tt say much but One thng is sure tht again Prishna gonna fight for their respect of their respective Fathers , n Yeh jhagda jo TTS n VP mein hua , It will bcome 2 Pintu Krishna . n jo do dino mein jo kuch bhi feelings aayi Pintu n Krishna ke mann mein they r going 2 supress it . Aaj toh Krishna ko bhi dikhaya tht She 2 is falling for Pintu Embarrassed
I know Moni there will be tussle between Prishna. Wow I want to see both of them fighting for their father's respect. It will be really cool. 

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Yep Moni me too expected this only. Moni the person who gets ready to marry any random girl without seeing because he promised to his father how can he tolerate his father's insult. Moreover he didn't see the complete show he just came here in the end so complete knowledge of all the happening is not possible. Me too think she is reading our minds.
Yes I said dis thng 2 shaazi also just above .  He was very very hurt by seeng his father getting dragged by VP like tht . Actually He saw tht part only n so he was iin soo much anger . So much anger tht he 1st time talked 2 his bhaiya like tht in a dominant tone .yes I 2 hope AB becomes more n more interesting n makes a good place in TRP charts whch it deserves Big smile

It's a natural reaction nobody would like to see their father being dragged and insulted or either shouted at by the other father who is visiting at a marriage ceremony no less. But I am not sure who the actual culprit is Dhihathi chachi and Bihari chacha speaking in TTS's ear. I think he would have the same reaction even if he was spoken and shown what was happening. He would have just the same reaction IMHO.

A/c 2 me There is mistake of both TTS n VP . TTS becozz he didn't even cared abt d situation n bursted out n VP becozz he 2 reacted in a harshw ay . but TTS 2 as rght on his place as He never ever saw his son like tht , he saw his son working , picking other's suitcases whch he never saw his son doing or shld say aisi naubat hi naahi ki DBPS ko kuch aisa karna pade . So how would TTS tolerated tht . On other side VP 2 was rght also becozz He was father n no father will tolerate his daughter's insult d way TTS did . 

For me Main culprits r Bihari n pinky family Angry . They can't b happy frm any1's hapiness n just want their selfish thng 2 b done . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_supiAngeloScuro

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

all i can say is thank god krishna never heard pintu speaking ab her dad like that if she did it was like goodbye prishna 4 us coz let alone speak to him she would never look at him again. i see a major fight btw prishna soon and i fear it

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
This kind of misunderstanding is very bad for  a couple who are at the initial stages of love. If they survive this they will be stronger together.Big smile

To me it is kind of make it or break it situation.

Edited by angel68 - 19 January 2012 at 8:21am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.