Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thnks Abhi..

ye to hona hi tha.. Ashu himself started all these.. if he is gonna not come out clean with Nidhi abt wat he thinks of Mallu, thn obviously Nidhi is gonna feel insecure.. Ashu needs to open up to Nidhi like he opens up to Armaan.. this miscommunication is the biggest hurdle in thier r'ship and i too wish he learns the hard way.. let Nidhi out of anger spend some time with Rohan and make Ashu jealous.. thn only v'vll c Ashu making some sort of effort to converse with Nidhi openly.. wen Nidhi is so receptive and understanding y is he so insecure abt Nidh's expectations from him.. ?  He is digging his own grave and Mallu is helping him..
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There comes the twist. I feel happy. So far Ashu hasn't had the hard way. New Year was his ego. Now he should learn to be more forthright and his priorities shall come into question.

Edited by Saabi45 - 12 years ago
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Synopsis seems to be jumping ahead of the actual telecast !!! ðŸ˜†

But seriously...Ashu needs a real wake up call ...that man just can't take Nidhi for granted...And why could Armaan not ask him to wear the tie, after he is the one who had counselled him to do whatever Nidhi asks him to do even if he does not want to. 
Why does Ashu need Mallu 's approval ...is she his Mother ???? ðŸ˜¡
It will serve Ashu right if Nidhi blasts him and starts spending more time with Rohan ...she is behaving more like a mature person than he is right now !!!

In love, trust is most important...Ashu should absolutely not LIE to Nidhi...otherwise there is going to be trouble with Mallu adding ghee to the fire !!!
Will be interesting to watch Ashu's expressions...i swear MB conveys them fantastically !!!
Edited by vasanthi16 - 12 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs..abhi..:)this new sypnosis looks really dramatic which is excellent, considering earlier they cvs hd gissapita drama of more rona dona..now this new drama leads to jealoulsy track btween ashni-mallu, ashni-rohan & ranjie- ranganath's endless flirts with interns & other girls...:) i am looking forward to this...it will surely bring best out of ashu who currently taking his wifey lightly wil start getting possesive.mallu will think she is finally getting closer to ashu.. Bt that wud b mallu's wildest dream.sorry mallu no chance.
LizzieBennet thumbnail
I too am excited to see where this track will lead... Nidhi also needs a jolt as far as Mallu's place in Ashu's life in concerned.. so will be good to see her jealousy. And Ashu's jealousy with NiHan happening. The jealousy should lead to a confrontation and major blow-up between them.  They both need to wake up and this will serve to emphasize and reiterate to each of them the other's importance... Ashu needs to realize that Nidhi is the most important person in his life and Mallu can just go boil her head!
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Ashu needs to realize that Nidhi is the most important person in his life and Mallu can just go boil her head!

Lizzie...LOL !!!
daffodil81 thumbnail
when people fall in love they will do anything to impress their girlfriends & here Ashu cant even wear a TIE given by Nidhi for few minutes...whats wrong with him😡
eshasrk thumbnail

The minuste Ashutosh acted spineless in front of Mallika, I knew that this would happen...😡...great going in KTLK ...Ashutosh with Mallika & Nidhi with Rohan...wow cannot get any better doesn't it...

What is it that Ashutosh feels for Mallika exactly ???? 🤔...I fail to understand

I hope he opens his eyes before it's too late and Nidhi ends up with Rohan..., coz seeing DB 's reaction I think we all can sense the NiHaan track on the way...
aanh thumbnail
Wow... Mallika is getting some serious attention here... CVs will continue this sickness till Ashutosh-Nidhi finds out the intermediate home buyer's story (Sandeep)... It is such nightmare... I feel to stop watching it again... Such fools... they want to give twists every now and then...  why are side actors given so much importance? I'm upset again...

Edited by aanh - 12 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

I too am excited to see where this track will lead... Nidhi also needs a jolt as far as Mallu's place in Ashu's life in concerned.. so will be good to see her jealousy. And Ashu's jealousy with NiHan happening. The jealousy should lead to a confrontation and major blow-up between them.  They both need to wake up and this will serve to emphasize and reiterate to each of them the other's importance... Ashu needs to realize that Nidhi is the most important person in his life and Mallu can just go boil her head!

hayyee ashu jealousy would be awsum 2 watch