Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dmgroxalwys

@Shwets

Totally agree with you.
News channels and newspapers have all the time and space in the world to italicize and accentuate a drukard falling in a manhole pit or Salmaan SHahrukh ...etc etc.
They can use some of that space for critical analysis of TV shows.Like with movies critics choice is 
an impt choice for many viewers.So can it happen with TV shows.
If people believe that viewers will listen to Critics on TV and go watch a movie than they should have
belief that critics view might matter to viewers also.
But still I doubt that would change anything bcuz TRP measurement system is very very very poor.
ANd yes PARVARISH would top in it.

Its not easy.

THe most popular GEC [with the worst content] won't let that happen.😕

They have some influence. WHy would any channel want audience to realize that what utter crap they are showing.

and, you were so right..

First Kekta mata spoiled the TV and now these regressive rotlu shows where Bahus are some Devi incarnation.. 🤢🤢🤢

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@pritam...very true...Women are the main viewers and they look for drama and rona dhona...and women deprived of happiness..and yet how they win...etc etc...

I watch parvarish only...and nothing else on Tv...i prefer watching english shows online...

I think channels shud also look for shows which gives good messages and lessons for people too..

I am telling u...if some other nonsensical show gets best show with social message award...i will tod phod Sachi's TV😆
Edited by Shwets1502 - 11 years ago
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@swetha that was my comment, pritam !! IF baba ki phirse kripa ho gayi mujh pe, i can comment now :PEdited by PritamDas01 - 11 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Pritam...sorry yar...phir se galti ho gayi...😳
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's okay. Eye wali dp meri hai, just remember that :P
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
@Pritam ji..

you are right.. Women are the audience..

even then I wonder,

all these women who watches these shows where Saas is the evil & bahu is devi..

I can bet.. 80% of these women audience.. Don't live with their saas. They themself Do No seva of Saas but enjoy watching bichari bahu..

such saddist Indian audience. 🥱🥱🥱
Edited by Sachi16 - 11 years ago
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Shwets #NameExchange Dehaan se dekha kijye na😆 Kal mujhe Raavi na bula dijiye ga, woh meri zindagi ka aakhri din hoga🤢🤣
------
@Pritam #Congo Congo man... do what I told you and enjoy thr maza of posts, #Unlimited🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

@Shwets #NameExchange Dehaan se dekha kijye na😆 Kal mujhe Raavi na bula dijiye ga, woh meri zindagi ka aakhri din hoga🤢🤣
------
@Pritam #Congo Congo man... do what I told you and enjoy thr maza of posts, #Unlimited🤣

Raavi tujhe kyun bulayenge..

wo to teri aadhi gharwali hai naa.. 🤣🤣

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@pritam...very true...Women are the main viewers and they look for drama and rona dhona...and women deprived of happiness..and yet how they win...etc etc...

I watch parvarish only...and nothing else on Tv...i prefer watching english shows online...

I think channels shud also look for shows which gives good messages and lessons for people too..

I am telling u...if some other nonsensical show gets best show with social message award...i will tod phod Sachi's TV😆

haaayeee.. tu mera TV kyun fodegi..

aur uske liye tujhe saat samandar paar karke US aana padega.. 🤣🤣🤣 apne ados-pados me hi kisi ka fod dena.. 🤣🤣
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Sachi #Thooo 🤣 Jis taraf aapne ishara kiya hai na, agar woh yahan hota toh maza ata..😆 Khair "thooo"🤣