here is the update for april 14th/05

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:38am | IP Logged

ok so here is a brief update

nothing really happen in this epi

they just got married

they both looked very beautiful, eijaz khan got an hair cut so he looked even more young and handsomeTongue

so the epi begins with anjali at her moms, and her mom giving her stuff saree  etc, they both get weepy, anjali is has mehndi on her hands and bindia says kkvay's name is on her hand too, and then goes to this speech about him being in her kismat and she can't change it , that they are married because the belong together etc.

then we see kkvay all dressed up and his friends/cousins and making a little fun, saying anjali won't be able to keep her eyes off him (true he looked so good i wasn't able to keep my eyes off him, oh but he was a bit to decked up, i mean his clothes had more work on it,, all this gold embrodie, i think my wedding dress will have less work on it when i get married LOL)

then we see them getting married, and as kkvay puts the mangalsutra around anjali's neck she has flash back to all the romantic moments between them and a song is playing in the background basically telling us she is falling head over heal in love with him nowClapClapClap, so 2 or more epi till she completely in love with himClap

oh we also have sholk who has to go to the video store to get the video of either the sangeet or the haldi cermoney i can't remember because his grandmother or is it great grandmother told him to anyways while seeing the video he see anjum(anjali), there is a tiny bit in the video where anjum in the purple dress walk by and he think he got the proof and he brings it to kkvay's mother to show it, but she say later, then when he goes to show it to her, the tape it blank and he is left confuse as how is this happening.

oh on the side note sholk looked really bad, i mean his clothes were nice, but man was he ever having a bad hair day

gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tongue
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

thanx a lot for the luvly update.

so sad .....i missed thurs's ep & dat was 2nd time dat i missed kkavyanjali's any ep. anywyaz ill try to watch the repeat telecast on mon!

hmmmmmmm ...i just can't wait till mon to watch ejaaz[kkavya] in dat luvly dress.as u hav described so much about dat dress ,so i think it would be really a beautiful dress!

once again thanx 4 the update

Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updateSmile
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Thx for the awesum update!

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingBig smile
SalK Groupbie
SalK
SalK

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged
thanx for the update.....there is a big surprise coming up in this serial i think...coz in one in the recent promos they r showing that there is also someone who is supporting Anjali on making kkaya go mad....
drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged
i think its nitya hepling anjali!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top