India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

what about a finger print on ramesh death

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:01am | IP Logged

i wonder what kind of police and doc are in this drama?

okay we all see that trishu removed the mask from ramesh. and kusum saw him. why they said that kusum is a killer?? for which proof ? only for thought? because kusum was on the room where ramesh sleep?? it was better for police and doctor to take more evidence to proof this.

well ( kusum also touch the mask may be that is why there is her finger print i dont know much about that) but i only think that it was stupid how can you touch the mask in such kind of situation?? u have already see someone remove it and you touch it with your own hand??? that was the same as kumud case about catch a knife!!

okay if vidhi said that trishul is not here and she was with her at the airport going some where why dint trishul tell kapoor family that he is going somewhere even his father!!

and on ramesh room ( i mean at the hospital) there was a police no i'm not sure i think a ward boy may be i forget. he was paid to call the police who is inside the ramesh room to go out and trishul come in side. so why dint the police ask where he was when the killer( i mean kusum remember she was the only one who have this case) go inside? police have to find the evidence why when the killer was there police was where????? so not only kusum to blame for this it was for police too.

the lawyer should know this otherwise ekta is ... (oh *** i dont know which group i cant put ekta. she is too much)

IF I WERE KUSUM WHEN THE TRUTH COME OUT ABOUT TRISHUL I WILL FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE AND NOT TO LIVE WITH THAT EVIL PEOPLE (ARU , NIKINI, TASHU, TRISHUL, KALI, VIDHI AND OFCOUSE MAHI)

I WILL GO FAR AWAY MAY BE LONDON, OR PARIS OR SOMEWHERE HEHEHE THANKS JESSI YOU FIND MAUIRITIUS

what do u think ???? give comment pls

*** Edited by moderator for content ***

Edited by sai14 - 15 April 2005 at 7:32am

dish_fish1 Goldie
dish_fish1
dish_fish1

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
yea u r right about finger prints but its kkusum any thing could happen,lol. i think kkusum should stop bein nice to every one caz she is jst too much and now kumud is gettin it. wen kali is horriable to her,why does not kumud tell her to get lost...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top