India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

i dont like this....do you?

mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:37am | IP Logged

heard that sia is going to fall in love with abhi(anand).....hope this is not true.....do you like this turn?

its definitely is not ok....how can sia fall for her father...absolutely repulsive idea... may be at this point they are not aware of it....but we as audience will feel sick . i hope ajay sinha isn't going to really show something like this in astitva. i think the relationship of father-daughter has a certain sanctity attached with it and ajay sinha has no right to ridicule this relationship just to get his story an interesting twist.

put on your thinking cap mr.sinha and try  somethin better. either sia and abhi r not daughter-father or then sia has no  feelings (except that of revenge) towards abhi. (anand)

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i too mitila...as this thing is not part of our soceity so this should not at all happen...ok lets suppose they have fallen for each other than after knowing the fact how will they face each other & if abhi doesnot & only sia falls for him even this she will feel ashamed of herself all life thru to fall for her dad...in short this will be ridiculous if it happened.
richakang Groupbie
richakang
richakang

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Guys maybe by feelings someone meant feelings that she likes this man as a nice human being and thinks that he is not wrong.she likes his ideology , those feelings may not neccesarily be of love or attraction in the sense that you all have started to think......a girl can always admire her father...in fact he is the first man that she admires....and he is her idol........
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
but richakang they say that sia will fall for her which clearly means the other type of love in our language...now lets see.
Sugar&Spice Senior Member
Sugar&Spice
Sugar&Spice

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Ugh!! the idea is totally repulsive
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Grrrr..what's up with some of these directors..they are disgusting Angry
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

But guys, remember sia has no idea that he is her own father, But I just hope abhi doesnt start to love her too, he's way too old...and its time he stopped his romantic ventures...abhi's character is already twisted, if he falls in love again...he'll be DeadDead!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top