Cherishh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, while checking mails i've accidentally clicked on "If you no-longer wish to recieve email notification for this Topic or Forum click on the link below," (and got unsubscribed), from which time i'm not receiving any notifications from India-Forums, so can anyone help me out how to subscribe to it again.  Plz Help Me Out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherishh thumbnail

Hi, Whenever we get a notification from India-Forums and u open, 3 options will be given as below (in blue), and when u click the second one or the third u will be unsubscribed.

Cherishh thumbnail
Sorry cute_rockstar i am not able to provide u with the screen shot, but in any case, 3 options will be there for every notification, just check out once. 
Cherishh thumbnail
Well as far as i know i am not receiving any notifications from the time i accidentally clicked it.   I would suggest that u wait and see today and tomrow, who knows it might work for u too. 
deleteaccount thumbnail
I am sorry , but this is NOT where you have to post this question
This is the Ipkknd Forum and we discuss only the show. You have to ask all the questions related to anything else in the members lounge
Or if the question is related to Iss pyaar ko , then in the IPKKND help desk
thank you

Edited by -Neloufer- - 12 years ago
Cherishh thumbnail
Hey u r right, just now i checked my mail and even i got it, i posted this as i was not getting any notifications for the last 5 days, but today i got 1 notification just now, sry i'm not able to help u with this, i apologize.
Cherishh thumbnail
Hi Neloufer, I am sorry, I didn't know about it as i am new to this forum, tfs, it will not happen again
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu13

Hi Neloufer, I am sorry, I didn't know about it as i am new to this forum, tfs, it will not happen again

hope you didnt mind😆but if i wouldnt say anyways the moderator would and she would close the topic😊its okay😉
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
In Future, Post ALL your questions in the IPKKND Help Desk #2: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! and someone will help you there.

Creating multiple topics to post questions makes the forum look messy and spammed.

Member Helped,
Closed.