Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ved in love with Dish (mid-day.com) (Page 2)

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:01am | IP Logged
if dk and disha  r going to seperate now  i am going to cryCry

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Ya, Jingle  I think DK and D may seperate for a short time coz of Vedant and the contract also must be getting over any time.Dk now loves D too much so may say ok u love  Vedant so  go to him and I want u to be always happy in life bla bla bla and u have done a lot for me and  the contract is also getting over so u and V can get married.D hearing this will be totally shattered but the strong willed person she is will not utter a word and instead go her mom's without saying anything but then AAye who knows D's true feelings for DK will get them re-married .AAisa hee hoga .This is what is going to happen so sit back and relax this enjoy this melodramatic nonsense for a while then love hee love haiiiiiiiiii!!!Wink

mink,who is getting sleepy and a bit crazy tooooo!!!!!!

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Guys, Just CHILL

Holy GhostShockedShockedShocked, Ved inlove with his BhabiThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

Can't blame Dish.................its just the way the writers want it...................anyways in the mist of all this drama Dish realises that the only man she LOVES is her husband, now IS that SOMETHING or what...............GOOD job to the writers of TD..............hope DISHA comes clean with her feelings like quickly.............no more confusion........

Buy i really feel pittiful for poor VED...........hope he finds somebody worthy enough.......................CryCryCry

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged

i knew this would happen that vedant would fall in love with dish my my my this is too much i was disha to be with dk not vedant

Jessi Wink

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged

o ya and one more thing i think porinta will feel jelous and actually reallly fall in love with vedant

Jessi

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged

this better not cause problems for Dish and DK!!!!!

this is not fair they can't put are hopes up and then crash them again!!!!

love eran!!!

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged

its really high time for disha t confess her feelings for dkDead ... all this mess (ved falling in love ) occurs becoz of the fact that noone is aware of dishs feelings... ved still assumes that dish dislike his brother and that it is only a contract which will end soon ..thats why i  think that ved isnt wrong in falling in love for dish Ouch.... why is dish denying her feelings.... all the time she acts jealous , doesnt like pori or any other woman  near at him..... so what is the use of denying her feelings...its a cotradiction in terms ...Angry

i think that this pune matter would lead them to their seperation if dish doesnt confess soon ...as it is written dk becomes suspicous ... guess he will do something foolish like the pregnancy issue...OuchConfused    

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope something good comes out of this. Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

Dk and D r inseparable!!!!!

mink

Edited by mink - 16 April 2005 at 10:44pm

Go to top