Ved in love with Dish (mid-day.com)

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Don't know if it has been already posted. Anyways...
More misunderstandings next week..

Swathi...

Article below is from mid-day.com (http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2005/april/107493.htm)

Vedant is in love with Disha
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 15, 2005

http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2005/april/107493.htm
Chhavi Mittal and Sachin Sharma in Tumhari Disha
Zee's popular romantic drama, Tumhari Disha, gears up for some high drama as Vedant (Sachin Sharma) confesses his romantic intentions about Disha (Chhavi Mittal).

The coming week will have romance and love entwined with mistrust as the family reacts to his confession.

The creative head for the show says that Vedant confesses to Porineeta (Kavita Kaushik) that he loves Disha. However, Porineeta gets insecure when she hears this.

"The reason Porineeta has entered the family is to get Vedant back into her life. She tells Disha that she cannot fool around with two men at the same time," says the creative head.

Vedant's confession comes at a time when Disha realises that the only person she can love is her husband. When she finds out about Vedant's affections and confronts him, he plays it off as a joke. "Vedant tells her that his confession was an excuse to ward off Porineeta as she was coming on too strong."

DK's thoughts are clouded when he hears abouthis. "There is a scene where all three of them are supposed to go to Pune, but Vedant and Disha back out making DK suspicious. Porineeta makes the most of the situation."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mamta_ thumbnail

tx Swathi............thats all we need right now, more MIRCHI😉...........

Mamta

lalgulab thumbnail

Thanks for this info, Swathi 😊. 

I hope Disha comes out with her feelings for DK soon before it's too late. 

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

I think this might lead to disha coming out with her feelings for DK as she wants to prove to ved that she only loves one person who is DK..Well more masala next week..

Samy

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We should thank mid-day for spoiling our mood with this news just before the weekend !!!! God can't be happy for one week !!!

So now we have to sit tight for high voltage drama-----------------------------DK-Disha-Vedant-Pori what a square!!! anyway we kinda knew it was coming coz the gift is still sitting with V .

My take on this is Disha will realize that she in in love with Dk and cannot live without him come what may!! Will confess the same as soon as he returns from Pune. I think V factor will make things easy for D to sort things with DK asap.We had anticipated this storm V so after the storm cool soft wind of love in our Hot and sweet 2D's life.

Mink,who thinks D's r in love and can weather all storms!!! so haffun!!!

jingle thumbnail

thanks a lot

now they are creating some more confusions and problems between the 2d's

jingle thumbnail

what if dk decides to get out of disha life because of his suspicion of an alleged liking between disha and vedanth?

samy74 thumbnail

Hey

Jingle pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't say that we will all be heartbroken😭😭 poor baby i am sicked tired of disha why can't she just admit that she loves Dk and out all the speculations to rest. I mena she loves him but she needs to tell him to make him feel secure he keeps asking her and telling her that she does have feelings for him but she keeps on denying it and than this vedant thing..😭😭

I agree mink weekend is goingt o be sad and producers have put spanner in works as expected....

Samy

jingle thumbnail
if dk and disha  r going to seperate now  i am going to cry😭
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya, Jingle  I think DK and D may seperate for a short time coz of Vedant and the contract also must be getting over any time.Dk now loves D too much so may say ok u love  Vedant so  go to him and I want u to be always happy in life bla bla bla and u have done a lot for me and  the contract is also getting over so u and V can get married.D hearing this will be totally shattered but the strong willed person she is will not utter a word and instead go her mom's without saying anything but then AAye who knows D's true feelings for DK will get them re-married .AAisa hee hoga .This is what is going to happen so sit back and relax this enjoy this melodramatic nonsense for a while then love hee love haiiiiiiiiii!!!😉

mink,who is getting sleepy and a bit crazy tooooo!!!!!!