India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

the same endless cycle

honey1184 Groupbie
honey1184
honey1184

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
now armaan's gonna be busy wooing jessica and in the process he's gonna fall in love with her for real and then he is gonna be confused whether he can love 2 ppl at the same time (jassi n jessica) and meanwhile jassi or jessica or whoever she is will cry many heartbroken tears that once again her love betrayed her n cares only for GM meanwhile Arman will find out that jassi is jessica n try to explain that he only fell in love with her because deep down inside he always knew she was jassi but jassi wont believe him and set out on another bout of revenge and armaan will become devdas again and then mallika will once again set out to destroy jessica and jessica will have a new motive of making mallika repent for what she did by turning into melissa with the help of purab and once again taking the fashion word by storm ::phewwwwww.....deep breath::

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Actually I was thinking the opposite. Jassi is already so eager to come to GM he wouldnt have to do much. Just a great smile and request will be enough.

You must have seen Jassi's reaction when they shake hands today. She is so eager and anxious to hear each and every word coming out of Armaan's mouth. (That scene was the classic).

He will be just good friends with her and Jassi will know how much he has changed.

I dont think T and D are on some kind of drugs to show the same wooing story all over again. I dont think Armaan is shown beaten to death and repenting so much for nothing. I dont think he can play the same love same again ever in his life. I still have hope in Armaan's love. So lets hope for the best and wait for monday.

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
i am strongly agree with u JassiDevi............

she already want to come to GM, so if he will say to her to join GM so pleasly, she will. but if he will try to play game again, she is going to know it, then she won't like him doing that and won't come to GM when he will say her. so to get her back in GM, i think T & D won't repeat the same story. i also beleive Armaan Sir, he won't play that kind of game again.

i think he will tell the truth that how much he need a model like her who can help them to keep up GM position again. and if his love, Jassi, would be there then he is not going to have any problem, so now the only hope for them is Jessica. i think he will say something like that. so Jassi as Jessica will think that how much Armaan Sir changed and care abt her or love her. so she will be agree to go back.
now the time is not to repeat the same story again.......the time is to show whatever Armaan Sir did, he admit it and he is paying for all that. so now they will show how much he changed and how much he love Jassi.

Also Armaan challenged Purab that he will turn GM 's position to it was bfe, and Jassi heard this. so if Armaan won't play any game then she will agree at first time, bcz she want to take revenge, but she don't want to take revenge frm GM, she want to take revenge frm GM people who gave trouble to her family. she always want to see GM as a successful company.

first Jassi helped Armaan Sir bcz she love Armaan Sir, but now she will help Armaan Sir bcz Armaan Sir love Jassi a lot........

thats all what my thinking is.......lets see what will happen on monday.....
i strongly beleive Armaan Sir won't play the same game again........

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 14 April 2005 at 11:36pm
nilu.sharma Newbie
nilu.sharma
nilu.sharma

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
ha! ha! ha! I just loved the melisa part. I thought that was funny.LOLLOLLOL
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:46am | IP Logged
this is what I like about this show ... you always end up
EXPECTING THE UN-EXPECTED
I agree with Jassidevi tho.

Originally posted by Jassidevi

You must have seen Jassi's reaction when they shake hands today. She is so eager and anxious to hear each and every word coming out of Armaan's mouth. (That scene was the classic).

My heart was floating Heart when I saw that scene .... ugh it was beautiful and the song was perfect. Embarrassed That Indian Idol Star singer was good for something after all~ Big smile

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

I had a strong feeling that Arman will refuse to woo Jessica. But he broke my heart. He has brought back his casanova image. Cry

Armu ppllleeeaassee Cry

honey1184 Groupbie
honey1184
honey1184

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged
you guys...i dont know if u noticed or not....but my post was in no way, shape, or form, a serious analysis of the show...i was just expressing my exasperation with the recents turn of events in jjkn...nilu...thanks for understanding the intended humor
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:17am | IP Logged

LOL mellissa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then hopefully Purab and Mallika er...Mellissa fall for each other,marry and ley us live in peace....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index