Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 6)

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

guddy good tafaruzz keeps it up

once u will bcum a gr8 writer Clap

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Episode:8

Parvathi gets Poornima ready so she can go in front of the guests who's going to see her today.Parvathi notices Poornima looks a bit upset and unhappy.She asks Poornima whats is wrong and Poornima doesnt tell her anything.Jayshree comes in the room and looks at Poornima and tells Parvathi to get her ready quickly and the guest have already arrived.Poornima was more upset and almost started to cry.Parvathi tells bua to leave the room because she wants to talk to Poornima alone.Parvathi tells Poornima to look her in the eyes and tell her what is she hiding from her and the entire family.

Pooja was still laughing and kept on thinking in the car about the Paani Puri experience with Ronit.Ronit tells her to shut up!Ronit:Pooja..just shut up ok aur haan agar tumne ye baat kisiko atayi then I'll kill you!Pooja:Dont worry Mr.Ronit Gujral sahab main ye baat kisiko nahi but SABHKO bataoongi!Ronit:Pooja look I'm warning you!Pooja:Warning?Kaisa Warning?Ronit:Uuuuuuuufff ye aurtein bhi na! Give me a break!Pooja laughs and tells him that men always looses in front of  women.Ronit disagreed and told Pooja that oneday he'll prove her wrong.Pooja said that she will wait for that day to come.

Poornima told Parvathi everything and she was in shock!Parvathi:Poornima itna sabh kuch hogaye aur tumnein kisiko bataya takh bhi nahi..kamse kam mujhe to batasakti thi na tum!Poornima cries and tells Parvathi she doesnt want anyone in her family to be hurt because of her.Parvathi tells Poornima not to speak rubbish and she will talk to everyone and make them agree to get her married to Millind.Poornima was sort of happy but worried about how to reject this guy.Parvathi gave her an idea and it worked.Poornima rejected the guy and when Rasik asked why..Poornima said she didn't lke his personalities.Parvathi told Poornima to give her sometime so she can talk to everyone about this.Poornima is happy and Mirchi hears all this.

Pooja and Ronit finally arrived at their hotel and Pooja thanks Ronit.Ronit kind of ignored it and asked Pooja why did she thank him for?Pooja:Maine tumhe PANI POORI try karneke liye thank you kaha stupid!Ronit again tells Pooja not to tell anyone about this Pooja laughs and runs inside her room which she was sharing with Mandy and Reema.When Reema asked Pooja about the trip she told them everything and then told them about the paai poori incident with Ronit.They all crack up and Pooja looks at the door and saw Ronit standing there with an angry face.Pooja was a bit shocked and felt scared!

Leena Groupbie
Leena
Leena

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
i read em all n think they are good thank you 4 still givin us ymlh when it doesnt come onSmile
preciousness786 Groupbie
preciousness786
preciousness786

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
WOW!!! how can u remember all dis?? i've been reading all of them and can't wait 4 da next ones!! hurry taf write them quick, i'm too anxious abt wht's goin 2 happen! U wud make da perfect script writer or director! Great job on da stories, they r really good! keep it up! da good ol' days w/ pooja and ronit, those were da timez...
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Episode:9

Pooja sees Ronit moving towards her in a angry way.He then sees Reema and Mansy there who couldn't stop laughing at him.Ronit looked at Pooja and left.Pooja was releived that he didnt do anything to her.She tells Reema not to tell anyone about this otherwise Ronit might feel bad and might as well be hurt.Reema tells Pooja why is she worrying about Ronit's feelings all of a sudden.Pooja was surprised and said that she just doesnt want anything bad happening to her.Pooja:Agar Ronit ko pata chalgaya ke pura college ye baath jante hai to phir to vo mujhe maardalega!Reema and Mandy laughed about this and said that they will "TRY" not to tell.Pooja was smiling and then started to laugh again remembering Ronit's pani poori incident.

Back home, Parvathi was worried about Poornima.Om sees this and asks her whats wrong.Parvathi says nothing is wrong she's just thinking.Om:Kya soch rahi ho tum?Parvathi:Nahi kuch nahi baas yuhi time paas kar rahi thi.Om wonders whats going on and tell her to tell him if theres something troubling her.Parvathi didnt sayanything and told Om that he will have to wait till the right time comes and then she will tell the entire family about something they dont know.Poornima overhears this and feels sad and think she's responsible for all this.Just then,Paresh comes out from behind Poornima and scares her!Poornima:Bandar ke bachhe tu yaha kya kar raha hai?Paresh:Kuch nahi baas mein bore ho raha that and i cant find anything to do aur jab maine aapko dekha to socha ke i should scare he hell out of you!Paresh startes laughing.Poornima then started to chase him around the hole house.

Kushaan,Annie and Ronit was shown talking about their plan to make Pooja's life hell.Ronit told them that he'll teach Pooja a lesson that she will never forget.Kushaan tells Ronit that Pooja has made his image fall low to the ground by spreading the Paani Poori incident and he must take revenge from Pooja for this.Annie adds that Pooja just wants to be have a fake friendship with Ronit so she can later make him lover her and marry her and run off with all the money.Ronit tells Annie that Pooja will never be his friend nor love or wife after what she has done to his image.Ronit promised himslef in front of Kushaan and Annie that he will destroy Pooja's izzat,her dreams, and her life!

Pooja was shown enjoying the party in the ball room and was having a blast. Pooja was wearing a red western outfit and again highlighted her hair so it will match with her outfit.Ronit enters there and sees her.He takes a glass of drink and mixes some pills there.He walks towards Pooja and offers her the drink in a nice and a sweet way.Pooja tells him that she doesnt trust guys like him and she has already drank six glasses of wine.Ronit still offered her the drink and said to forget what happened in the past.Pooja finally listens and drinks it.Just couple of minutes later she felt dizzy and leand on Ronit's shoulder.He picked her up and got out of the ball room and no one even noticed because at that time it was dark.On his way to his room,Ronit sees Bikram Roy standing right in front of him.He is shocked!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Story Promo:Ronit sees Bikram Roy standing in front of him.He tells Bikram that Pooja felt dizzy and he's taking her to her room.

Pooja was shown lying down on the bed.Ronit:Aaj main tumhari izzat ko barbaad kardoonga Pooja.Just as when Ronit was about to touch her Pooja in a sleepy way says:I Love You Ronit!

Ronit is SHOCKED!

~Kaahani Ye Meri Life Kii~

Fri-Sun only here @

India Forums!

*Angel Diya* Groupbie
*Angel Diya*
*Angel Diya*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Omg, I cant wait till next Friday what a brilliant promo!!!!!!!!!!LOL I dont how i cant wait that long!!!!!

Go to top