Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 52)

Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
CONT SOON!!!!!!!!!

Jinal27 Senior Member
Jinal27
Jinal27

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:41am | IP Logged
really good...keep it up! Clap Clap Clap
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Episode 76

Ronit and Sahil spends a long time thinking of a name for their nephew. Maya and Inder argue for the names as well. Dadi was the only one who was smiling and wrote down fifteen names so far.Kamla was coming up with wired hinglish names.Shlok had no idea what was going on.Ronit and Sahil still struggles with the names and decides to call their helpers..POOJA and ANJALI.They come over and gives Ronit and Sahil a name for the new born.Ronit and Sahil likes the name and decides to give Kajal the name tomorrow.

Next day, everyone comes to the naming ceremony for the new born.Kamla was talking to someone who didnt understand what she was saying at all.Ronit was playing with his nephew and was also telling him secrets on how to make girl friends in the future.The baby laghs and plays with Ronit.Pooja watches this and smiles.Reema,Kajal and Anjali sees her and teases her saying that Ronit will be a wonderful papa in the future.Pooja gets shy and runs.

The ceremony starts and everyone gathers around.Arjun and Kajal were sitting with their child and heard all the names that Reema was announcing for the baby.Reema: the names are: Rohan,Karan,Hiten,Jai,Ajay,Aman,Suraj,Sameer,Sachin,Samay,Su meet,Gautam,Mihir,Rohit,Vijay,Sanjay,Anurag,Armaan
Kajal and Arjun chose the name Sameer for their child.Reema:To yehi final answer hain...humarein chote mehmaan ka naam hain SAMERR GUJRAL.Everyone cheers.Ronit:I knew ke yehi naam hoga humarein chote se bacche ka..kyunki yeh naam hum dono bhaio ne milke jo choose kiya hain.Pooja:Excuse me..yeh naam main aur meri cousin ne choose kar ke aap dono ko diye hain!Ronit:Jhoot!Yeh humne choose kiye hain.Pooja:Oh really..?Ronit:Jee! Pooja:Accha...to yeh kya hain?She takes out her cell phone and shows it to him where he sees that their convo was recorded in the cell phone's camera.Ronit looks at everyone and just smiles.Kajal and Arjun laughs at this and then everyone starts to laugh.

Next day in college, Bikram sir tells everyone that the term is coming to an end and the entire college will have their exams on December 19th-24th.Bikram also announces that before the exams, they'll have the college prom night first where students can chill and have a blast before they sit and study.Everyone was cheering to hear this.Ronit thinks of a plan for Pooja that will take place in the prom night.After class, everyone starts to talk about prom night and forgot that exams were coming.Ronit keeps on thinking of his plan for Pooja.Ronit:I hope isbar bhi mere plan ko sucessful hone degi..oh god..please help me!

Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
taf its aweoome..cont soon..i am waiting for the next part..i am da first one replying so u have to lusten to me n cont it soon..i am waiting okay..cont oon n do reply to my story otherwise i'll kill u
LOL
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
great job taf Clap Clap Clap
lol tansha LOL
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
LOL   LOL