Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 47)

Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
cont soon man..it was gud..

Tansha

desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Micromini

i just read it.... and i have to say only 1 thing..... its was a waste of my time Dead

this story sucks!! Dead i can write 100 times better then this.... for the sake of us plzzzzzzz dont contiue

Hi Micromini,
This is a humble warning. Please do not post rude things about other members or insult their work. It is against the forum rules and just isn't kind. Tafarruz does a great job writing Kahaani Ye Meri Life Ki and please do not insult it. Thanks for the cooperation.

Sincerely,
The YMLH Development Team

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Smile awsome taffy!!!!loved it!!!!!please contiue!!!!!
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 30 October 2005 at 7:53am | IP Logged
taffy yaar i am waiting wen r u cont???dis is my second time i am replying n dun mke me reply again LOL LOL LOL
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 30 October 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Clap
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 03 November 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
looks like taffy doesnt wanna cont..
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 03 November 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
taafffyyyyyyyyyyyy Cry
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Episode 71

Annie looks at the girl again to make sure its Pooja.To her shock,it is Pooja.Annie quickly gets up and calls Kushaan over.Kushaan comes to the spot and sees no one there.Kushaan tells Annie that she's seeing things these days.Annie tells him that she was sure she saw Pooja there.Kushaan refuses to beleive this and tells Annie to forget whatever she saw.Annie was walking with Kushaan and told herself that she saw Pooja there.

Pooja arrives home and sees Sameera sad sitting on the couch.Pooja goes to her and asks her what's wrong.Sameera says that neither of her parents would go with her to her school function.Pooja:Oh accha..to yeh baat hain...mmmmm achha Sameera...yeh idea kaisi hai..kyun na main,tum,Aliya aur Anjali masi ek saath chalein tumhari function mein?Sameera:Yaaaaaay Pooja masi you are the best!Pooja:I know I am the best isilye to main is ghar mein sabse smart hoon.Sameera:Masi..aap smart hone ke saath saath show off bhi hain.Sameera runs.Pooja:Ky..ky..KYAAAA??

Ronit and Sahil were watching a suspense film on tv.Ronit:(to Sahil)Eh chote,yaad hain jab hum chote the aur aise suspense films dekha kartein the..to tu kaise darr jata tha aur MUUUUUUMY kehekar chilla ta tha.Sahil:Bhaiya...this not fair!Main to baad saat saal ka tha.Ronit:Haan vo to hai..lekin phir bhi vo MUUUUUUMY.god kitna funny tha.Sahil sees a really scary scene in the film and yells out MUUUUMY.Ronit laughs and tells him that his childhood habaits didnt go yet.Sahil:Hehehehe..haso..aur haso..haste raho!Ronit:Pata hai..tu jabh ye Muuumy kehekar chilla ta hai.to ek dum ladkiyo ke tarha lagta hain.Sahil starts to chase Ronit all over the room.

Pooja,Aliya,Anjali and Sameera gets ready for her function.Sameera's mad at Parvathi and says that she's the bad mom.Parvathi tells Pooja that she can't go due to her sister's illness for which she has to go to Nasik.Parvathi tells Pooja that Om will drop her there and come back.Pooja makes Sameera understand and finally they go to her function.Everyone sits down in the auditorium and watches the kids dance.Pooja wished Sameera all the best.Someone backstage dropped a bottle of water which was open and the water was going towards an outlet which controlls the lights on the stage.Sameera was walking towards the stage.The guy didnt notice that there was water on the outlet.He took it and plugged it it.Sameera was ready to dance,the guy turned on the lights and there was a huge explosion back stage.Pooja and the others are shocked.

Go to top