Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 36)

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Episode 56

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii

Raghu gets shocked and starts to cry.Kamla tries to make him calm.Kamla:Oye..shant ho ja...shant ho ja...aisa haar family mein honda hai.Arjun comes down and sees Raghu crying.He asked him what happened.Kamla:RAM RAM Arjun beta...is ke mommy,is ke daddy,iske bhai...SABH PAGAL HOGAYE HAI...ye chitthi paar...english mein dekh kya kya likkha hai!Arjun:English mein..aur aapne yeh chitti isse parke sunayi hai?Kamla:Haan...kya karti main..bechara Raghu..ek na ek din to usse sach janna tha na!Arjun:Laiye..mujhe dijiye vo chitti main Raghu ko parke sunato hoon.Arjun: (Reading letter to Raghu)..I love you Raghu..Tera bhai tujhe pyar karta hai..I was expectig your call but you never called me..iska matlab yeh hai ke vo tera phone ke intezar kar raha tha lekin tu phone hi nahi kiya...Mother is fine..Maa theek hai..cow has given birth to two kids...GAYII NE DAU DAU BACHHE JANAM DIYE HAI!!Father is looking at girls for you...tere pitaji ladki dhoond rahein hai..arre tere liye..Mother needs eye operation..money is difficult for me to get so i sold my wife's jwellery and will get it back soon..maa ki akhon ke opeartion karna hai..isiliye tere bhai ne uski biwi ki JWELLERY bech diya hai..aur bohaut jaldi wapas ajayegi..ye tha tera letter!Raghu:OYE...AUR YE BHABHI KYA KAHE RAHI THI??? Kamla:Oji dekh..Arjun ne jo kaha vo sahi the..English is a meaning of two words..matlab English ki ek shabd ki dau dau meaning honde hai..jaise ke DEER..matlad HIRAN aur DEAR matlab jisse pyaar karta hai..SEE matlab dekhna..aur SEA matlab samundar..I the choose the first meaning ji!Arjun looks at her with a funny/surprised face.

Back in the road,Pooja and Ronit were still in the car driving.Its almost night time.Pooja tells Ronit that they should stop somewhere and take rest for a while.Ronit ignores her and says that they'll be more late if they stop now.All of a sudden the car's tires hits somethin sharp and the tire's explodes.Ronit and Pooja are now worried and doesnt know what to do.Pooja looks worried and Ronit gets down from the car and sees that the two tires on the back exploded.Pooja also gets down and sees this.She too gets shocked and wonders what will happen now.

Kajal was talking with Parvathi on the phone.Kajal tells her that she's a little scared since she's becoming a mother for the first time in her life.Parvathi laughs and tells her not to worry.Parvathi tells Kajal that she was scared too when she was pregnant.Kajal asks Parvathi about her daughter Sameera.Parvathi tells her that Sameera will come back from her long vacation in the UK.Kajal says that Parvathi must be waiting for Sameera's arrvial.Parvathi smiles and says that she is waiting foe her to come back.

Pooja and Ronit were standing near the car and did not speak to each other.Ronit kept on looking at Pooja who was mad at him.He smiles and slowly walks towards her.Ronit puts his hands around her and rests his head on her right shoulder and gives her a kiss on the shoulder.Pooja's back was facing him. Pooja:(looks down with a surprisng look)Ummm..Ronit..yeh tum kya kar rahein ho?Ronit:Pooja..I am sorry.Pooja:(smiling)Its...its..okay..aab chodo mujhe..log dekh rahein hai.Ronit:Dekhne do..koi kuch nahi karsakta.We see a car goind by near Pooja and Ronit and stops and sees Pooja and Ronit romancing on the road.

Balaji Mistix Entertainment Telefilms

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Keep it up!!!! Tongue Tongue
razinah_mirza Senior Member
razinah_mirza
razinah_mirza

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
kool i just love it Clap
alisha11 Senior Member
alisha11
alisha11

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
good job Clap
rubyqueen Newbie
rubyqueen
rubyqueen

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged
The update was gr8....keep it up Smile
music287 Groupbie
music287
music287

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
great. poor raghu thank goodness arjun was there.
desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Great Job Clap Clap

Pooji and Ronit...... awwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Cry
Best diector goes to........ hmm... I don't know hold on what's the name o ya(drumroll) Taffy! LOL

Go to top