Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 35)

desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by razinah_mirza

hey im kinda confuse Confused is this fan fiction?is its not then wen did this episode came? Confused   Confused

yea itz A fan fic by taffy

razinah_mirza Senior Member
razinah_mirza
razinah_mirza

Posted: 31 August 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i kno never knew this was a story of fan fic i read thi all today n i really liked it.n im waiting for more Big smile taffy good job Clap Clap Clap
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Episode 55

~Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii~

Ronit looks at Pooja who was smiling at him.She puts her hand on his shoulder and says sorry again.Ronit removed her hand from his shoulder and started to drive again.Pooja got more mad and told him to not to talk to her ever again.Ronit just jerked his head and rolled his eyes and kept on driving.Pooja says to herself that Ronit is a selfish person and doesnt care about her and how she feels.Ronit says to himself that he does care about Pooja but just wants to see if she really loves him.He also adds that he's pretending to be angry with Pooja on purpose because Pooja looks cute when she's angry.

Jayshree bua came over to the Mehta's place.She sees Sudha buying jwellery and sarees.She asks Sudha whats going on.Sudha said that she's already preparing for Poornima and Millind's wedding which will take place on September 16.Jayshree gets shocked and doesnt like this at all.She wanted Poornima to get married to the guy Jayshree will choose for Poornima.Jayshree tells herself that she'll have to do something so this marraige wont take place.She excuses her self and leaves.Parvathi comes in the living room to help Sudha pick sarees for Poornima.Jayshree saw the two all happy and couldnt stand it.

Ronit was looking at Pooja and started to smile.Pooja looked at him and he quickly changed his face back to an angry one.Pooja:RONIT...THIS IS TOO MUCH...maine kaha na I am sorry...KITNI BAAR BOLUNGI MAIN?Ronit:Pooja PLEASE!Mujhe drive karne do!Pooja:You know what your problem is....YOU ARE A SELFISH PERSON! Pooja turns her head back towards the window.Ronit: (in a low soft foice with a smile)Kita cute lagti ho tum Pooja!Pooja:KUCH KAHA?Ronit:SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!! Pooja turns her head back towrds the window again and Ronit smiles at her.

Back in the Gujral house,one of the servant got a letter from his brother and it was in english.Servant:Aab ye main kaise paroonga?He sees Kamla talking on the phone.Kamla:English is a mind blowing bloody language...it is in my blood I hate english movies....oye..I hate english movies maatlab main english filums se pyaar karti hoon!The servant hears her talking on the phone ans thinks that no one knows english better then Kamla and decides to maker her read it.Kamla (still talking on the phone) Aap ne vo Jurassic Park filims dekhi hai...haan haan vo badi baDI CHIPKILI wali filum.Aur phir vo MATHEMATICS...kya..MATRIX? aree MATHEMATICS aur MATRIXS to same hi hondi hain ji!Okay ji aab mein hold on karti hoon...aree hold on maatlab phone rakhti hoon...okay shy!The servant asks Kamla to read him the letter.Kamla:(reads letter)I love you!Servant:Ye aap kya kahe rahe ho bhabhi?Kamla:Oye...main to chitti par rahi thi..achha sun kya likkha hai...I was expecting your call but you never called me..iska maatlab ye hai ke tera bhaiya tere phone ka intezar kar raha tha lekin tu phone nahi kiya..Our mother is fine cow (Kamla pauses)..Gayi humari mata hai ye maine pehele suni thi..lekin ye mata kab se gayi bangayi? (Kamla continues to read the letter)..Mother had given birth to two kids..oye..tere maa ki do do bacche hui hai!The servant gets shocked and says how can his mom have two more kids at the age of 50?Kamla:(continuing with the letter)Your father is looking at lots of girls...HAY RABBA..tere Pitaji aaj kal ladkio ko ched raha hai!...Father is sending you pictureds to select your new mother..TERE PITAJI TUJHE PHOTO BHEJ RAHA HAI...NAYI MOMMY CHOOSE KARNE KE LIYE!The servant gets more shocked.Kamla (continues) Needs eye operation..its difficult to get the money so I sold my wife...HAY RABBA,,,TERE BHAIYA NE EYE OPERATION KE LIYE AANE BIWI KO BECH DIYA!! The servant gets shocked.

BALAJI MISTIX ENTERTAINMENT TELEFILMS
alisha11 Senior Member
alisha11
alisha11

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
wow good job taffy
razinah_mirza Senior Member
razinah_mirza
razinah_mirza

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
that was really good taffy Clap Clap but i wanna c more of pooja n ronit conversation!!! Big smile
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Clap gud job
desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
haha LOL Kamala... Your favorite!

great job! Clap Clap
Manshaa__23 Goldie
Manshaa__23
Manshaa__23

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
woooow
good job taffy!
heyy.. do u wanna start EKTA in a new style?
remember all the other stories we wrote in the group??
i guess we shud start a new script.. with this one..
since that story is incomplete....and dead! lol LOL
the story probably died away.. lol

Go to top