Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 30)

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Episode 50

Anjali walks in the kitchen and accidently slips.Sahil quickly grabs her putting his hands around her waist and both of them stare at each other.Pooja,Ronit,Reema,Mandy,Akash,Ks,Kajal,Arjun (all together says) YE KYA HORA HA HAI?? Sahil and Anjali looks at them and Sahil tells them that Anjali slipped and he grabbed her so she wont fall.Everyone:OH.After everyone leaves,Anjali lets go of Sahil and starts a fight with him.Anjali:Kya samajhte ho aapne aap ko?Akeli ladki ko kitchen mein dekhar fayeda uthane ki koshish kar rahein the?CHI..shameless mard!I know I am too sexy,hot,and beautiful lekin iska maatlab ye nahi ke tum mere paas akar ye sabh karoge!Uff..men are sick!Sahil:HELLO...tum kya samajhte ho aaone aap ko huh??maine to sirf tumhari madat ki so that you won't fall on the floor.Lekin tum kaherahein ho ke maine tumharein saath...chi..aur tum aapne aap ko BEAUTIFUL aur SEXY sammajhti ho...you know what??YOUR ARE ONE...isilye to maine tumhe geernese baachaliya tha!Anjali's mouth was wide open.Sahil winked at her.Anjali:Ufff...you're...you're too much!She leaves and Sahil starts to laugh.Sahil:(Looking at the audience)Man..she is sexy..lekin sexy hone ke saath saath hot temper bhi hai...hmm..usko I LOVE YOU bolne ke liye thoda time lagega...(Winks).

Outside,Anjali was telling Pooja about how that guy told her that she was beautiful and hot.Pooja started to laugh.Anjali:Pooja..tu haas kyun rahi hai?Aur waise bhi..vo hai kaun?Pooja:Vo..vo..Ronit aur Arjun bhayia ka chota bhai hai Sahil.....Sahil Gujral.Anjali:KYA??VO LADKA meri FBIL ka bhai hai??Oh God help me!Pooja:Kyun?kya hua?Tujhe Sahil se koi problem hai?Anjali:I HATE HIM...Pooja main gadi mein hoon..jaldi se ana.Pooja laughs at her.Ronit comes from the back and puts his hands around Pooja and rests his head on her shoulder.Pooja:Ronit...tumhe kya lagta hai?Ronit:(with his eyes closed and smelling Pooja's perfume)Pooja..mujhe lagta hai ke aaj tum bohaut khoobsoraat lag rahi ho aur tumhari yeh jo perfume hain na..super!Pooja:IDIOT!MERE BAREIN MAIN NAHI!Ronit:(quickly getting back in to sense)to kis barein main Pooja?Tum kiske barein mein baat kar rahi ho?Pooja:Main Sahil-Anjali ke barein mein baat kar rahi thi..tumhe kya lagta hai ke undono ki koi scene honge?Ronit:Hmmmmm...i think they will have a scene soon.Pooja:I hope you're right.Ronit:Accha..ab tum..mujhe....ek..ek.....jane se pahele ek..(smiling)..ek ..give me a kiss.Pooja:NOPE!Abhi nahi...abhi mujhe ghar jana hai.Ronit:(taking Pooja in his arms)kiss ke baad jaoge.Pooja:chodo na..Anjali dekhlegi Ronit...pleeease chodo mujhe.Ronit:Nahi chodoonga..first my kiss.Pooja's eyes were closed and Ronit's eyes were also closed.Pooja-Ronit was close to each other and their noses were touching each other when all of a sudden Pooja's cell phone started to ring.They both came out of thier dreams and Pooja answered her phone.Om called from Mumbai to tell Pooja that her gift is waiting for her.Pooja apoliges to Om for not tying the Rakhi and promises that she and Poornima will tie it when they arrive home.

Pooja and Anjali says bye to everyone and then starts to head for mumbai.Poornima and Paresh were following them with their car.Pooja notices Anjali all smiling and looking at the moon.Anjali gets flash backs of Sahil and their fights.Anjali looks at Pooja and gets shy and hides her face under her lahenga's dupatta.Pooja laughs by looking at her and says to herself that a scene between Sahil-Anjali have started!Back at the farm house,Everyone was getting ready to go back.Ronit sees Sahil sitting on the garden and looking at the moon with a smile on his face.He too gets flash backs of Anjali.Ronit laughs.

Later on,everyone from Gujral family and Mandy,Akash,KS were coming back from Mumbai.There were enough room in every car and all the extra people sat in them.Since there were enough room,Ronit's car was empty and he was the only one in it.All of them drives back home.Each car is following another.Ronit's car was the last one.Ronit almost fell asleep and turned his car towards the left.We see his car passing through Rizvi Road.The car stops all of a sudden.Ronit notices there was no one around.We see a girl smiling...we only see the lips and not the entire face.She was behind the tress.Ronit was wondering where he was and how his car stopped.He sees the cat on the door and gets shocked.Just then someone knocks on his window.She bends down and we see her face......KALI.Kali:Hi..main...I am kind of lost..can you give a lift please?............

desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged
good job Clap Om bhai juz haz to ruin everything rite LOL
wonder hue kali iz Confused
desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Great job!
Angad's angel Senior Member
Angad's angel
Angad's angel

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
wow that was really good congrats you completed 50 episodes
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Episode 51

Kali:Hi...I am kinf of lost..umm..kya aap mujhe please station tak lift de sakhtein hai?Ronit:Ya..sure..please come in.Kali gets in the car and thanks Ronit for giving her a lift.Ronit:Wasie..kya aap Shimla ke rehne wali hai?Kali:Nahi..aab meri duniya Shimla se bohaut door hai.Ronit:(confused)Jee?..Door matlab?Kali:Door..matlab ke main aab yaha nahi rahein ti.Ronit:To aap kaha rahi ti hai?Kali:Please stop the car...station agayi hai.Ronit stops his car and Kali thanks him.Ronit looks down and sees one of her ear ring fell.Ronit picks it up and calls Kali but to his shock no one was there and the station was covered with thick fog.All Ronit heard was owls hooting and dogs barking in the night.Ronit:(to himslef)Kya yeh sabh mera imagination tha??He then drives off.As his car passes by,in the station we see a man lying on the ground dead and again we see the same lips of a girl who was smiling.

Next day,Pooja gets ready for college.She calls Reema and tells her to pick her up since her car wasn't working.Anjali comes in there and says that she'll pretty soon have a good news to tell Pooja which will make her jump up and down with joy.Pooja was wondering that this good news must be of Anjali..LEAVING INDIA for now.Pooja smiles at Anjali and says she can't definetley wait to hear the good news.She then goes towards the table for breakfast and sees Jayshree coming in.Pooja:(Smiling)Good Morning Bua!Jayshree:(Stopping right in front of the door step and feels scared)Su....Sudh.....Sudha Bhabi...arre O Sudha Bhabhi...where....wheres....are you.....you.....youss?Sudha comes there and tells Jayshree to come in.Jayshree:Aree nahi nahi Sudha bhabi it is okays...I haves to gos now...vo ectually main aapko sirf ye tells karne ki liye cames thi ke aaj raat main aur SRK ne ek partys rakhi hai humari houses pe to aab sabh ko pa..partys invatations dene ke liye ayi thi..I musts go nows!Bye Bye.Pooja:BYE BUA!Jayshree sees her and starts to run back outside of the hosue as fas as she could.

Ronit was in college wondering what happened last night when he was driving.Pooja came and put her arms around him.Pooja:Kya hua..tum itna pareshaan kyun ho?Ronit:Nahi..baas..vo..kuch nahi.Pooja:Tum mujhse kuch chupa rahein ho?Ronit:(looking tense)Nahi to..main kya chupaoonga?Pooja:(Removing her arms from around Ronit)kya baat hai Ronit..tum..tense kyun lag rahein ho?Sabh theek to hai na?Ghar me kuch hua kya?Ronit tells her everything about last nigt.Pooja seemed confused and tells him to forget about it and come to class.Ronit smiles and follows Pooja to the class.

Anjali was helping Parvathi and was thinking about making her favourite dish..Palak Paneer.Parvathi says that she'll make it for her.Anjali and Sudha later on went outside to shop for vegetables.Anjali tells Sudha that in America..its way more easier to go on grocerey shopping then here.Anjali accidently stepped in a mud puddle and ruined her lower part of her favoutire jeans.Anjali:OH GOD...THESE INDIAN ROADS!They go home and Anjali sees Parvathi already made Palak Paneer for her.Anjali was about to go in the kitchen when she accidently bumped onto Sahil again.Both of them were looking at each other and Jayshree enters and sees the two.Jayshree:hmmmm..its look interestings...I musts sees this!AY HAAAAAAAAAY MIRCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Great job Clap

Mirchi is hillarious LOL abhi tak woh Pooja se darti hai! LOL
dimplerp08 Groupbie
dimplerp08
dimplerp08

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
cograts for ur 5o episodes, keep up the good work!!
madeforme Goldie
madeforme
madeforme

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dimplerp08

cograts for ur 5o episodes, keep up the good work!!

good jobClap

Edited by madeforme - 23 August 2005 at 11:44pm

Go to top