Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 18)

JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 13 June 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged
continueSmile

annie_123 Groupbie
annie_123
annie_123

Posted: 14 June 2005 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i m very annoyed with this serial!!!well for god's sake dont make a love story between KUMUD AND RONIT!
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged

REALLY NICEClap

KEEP IT UP

desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie_123

i m very annoyed with this serial!!!well for god's sake dont make a love story between KUMUD AND RONIT!

i agreee. i think taffy has gone crazy!
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Epi 28

Everyone turns around to see who it is and finally we see its Kumud.She comes in the court holding a camcorder in her hand.She gives it to the defender and tells him that every single sabooth of Ronit not murdering Pooja is right in this tape.The defender asks permission from the judge to play the tape and the judge gave him permission.Kumud sits next to Sudha and tells her that nothing will happen to Ronit now.The tape starts playing and we see all the conversations of Kushaan and Annie and how they wants to kill Pooja.We also see Saasha telling them he has killed Pooja.Parvathi gets shocked to see Saasha she wonders what he's doing here.

Even the prosecuter is shocked and speechless after watching the tape.When asked if he wants to ask anymore question to Ronit he refused.Kushaan and Annie tries to quickly escape but they do get caught and gets arrested.The judge ordered the police to look for Saasha and have him arrested in the next 24 hours.Sudha now puts her head on Kumud's shoulder and start to cry.Ronit is wondering who she is and sees Kumud smile at him.Parvathi quietly leaves the court room and goes outside wondering why would Saasha do such a thing.She remebers sending him abroad with his aunt and then wonders how he got back to India.

Back in the court everyones waiting for the Jury's vertict on this case.Later on the jury finds Ronit innocent and not guilty therefore he's free from prison.Everyone's happy and Ronit smiles with tears in his eyes.He sees Kumuid again smiling at him and giving him "good job" signal.Ronit still doesnt know who she was and why she saved him from this false case.Sudha and Poornima hugged Kumud and thanked her so much for saving Ronit.

Ronit and the other comes out of the court.Om was looking for Parvathi and finds standing near their car.Om asked her whats wrong but Parvathi didnt feel like replying back to his answer.Om then told Parvathi that Ronit is free and the whole credit goes to Kumud.Parvathi goes to see Ronit and then thanks Kumuid.Parvathi intorduces Ronit with Kumud and it turns out that Kumud is Pooja's friend too who went to school with her and then got separated when they both went to diffrent collages but kept contacts with each other through e-mails and chatting.Kumud tells Parvathi that she was here with her husband Kshitij for somw office works and she will leave in couple of weeks.Ronit thanks Kumud for all this.Kumud:Your Welcome Ronit...but main tumhe ek clue deti hoon aur is clue ko tumhe dheere dheere samajhna hoga...JO DEEKHTA HAI VO HOTA NAHI AUR JO HOTA HAI VO DEEKHTA NAHI.Ronit:Ye....ye kaisa clue..(Kumud smiles and interrupts)byr Ronit and all the best.Then she leaves and Ronit is still wondering what she meant.

desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Confused i don't get it { the "clue"}

anywayz good job Clap

.....maybe poojas not really deadConfused

hmmmmmmmm

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
i think i got it i guess pooja is still alive and pooja sent kumud to set ronit free plz bring back pooja otherwise there is no point of the story but on the other hand u story is awesome keep up the good work
desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i think i know wats gonna happen. well i kinda guessed but im not gonna say anythign cuz taffy might change it if he is going to do what im thinking.

Edited by desi gurl - 17 June 2005 at 11:47pm

Go to top