Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii:Ep:81 Updated (Page 16)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tafarruz

Story Promo:

Prosecuter:Mr.Ronit Gujral aap ne Ms.Pooja Mehta ka khoon kyun kya?

Ronit:Ye saach nahi hai!Ye saach nahi hai!Maine Pooja ka khoon nahi kiya?

Prosecuter:Kya sabooth hai apke paas?

Woman:SABOOTH MERE PASS HAI!

Everyone is shocked!

~Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii~

Why are you making Ronit suffer???!!! He's suffered enough in YMLH along with rest of the chaarcters. Pls make it a bad dream or something.

annie_123 wrote:

taf from now i m not going to read your story even i will leave this forum!

moderators i want my resignationCry

Annie, pls don't say that Cry Cry

We won't let you resign! Taffy will fix the story or else Angry LOL

Edited by sonynyu - 07 June 2005 at 7:56pm

*Angel Diya* Groupbie
*Angel Diya*
*Angel Diya*

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Yeh, Tafffy this is a formal complaint. LOL Fix the story, or I'll get Sasha onto uAngry

desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie_123

taf from now i m not going to read your story even i will leave this forum!

moderators i want my resignationCry

NO LEAVING!!!!
music287 Groupbie
music287
music287

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
great story so far. cant wait till next episode. 
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Episode 25

Ronit and the others are all shocked to hear the officer saying that they are hear to arrest him.Ronit:(backs awaya from the ooficer) Maine Pooja ka khoon nahi kya inspector sahab!Main kyun usse maroonga? The police finally gets him and holds his hands tightly until he was handcuffed.Ronit looks at Akash,Reema,KS and Mandy and tells then that he didnt kill Pooja.Reema and the others are trying convince the inspector that Ronit didn't kill Pooja.Reema:Inspector yeh mera bhai hai aur main apni bhai ko bohaut acchi tarha se janti hoon!Vo..vo Pooja ka khoon nahi karsakta!Then Akash too said that Ronit was one of his best frineds and he can't kill anyone.Mandy and KS tried to stop the inspector as well but the inspector doesnt listen.Bikram sir tries his best too but the officer didnt listen to anyone.Ronit was nervous and didn't know what to say.He kept quiet and was in tears.The inspector tells them that whatever they have to say about Ronit, they must say it in court until then, Ronit will be under their custody.Everyone was in shock.They took Ronit inside the police car and drove away.Reema couldn't stop crying and Akash was having a hard time making her calm down.

Pooja's body was being sent to her house back in Mumbai where the rest of the rituals will take place.Reema wiped off her tears and quickly called home.Maya answers it and Reema tells her everything that happened to Ronit.Maya tells her not to worry and she will come over to Pune rightaway to make sure Ronit is free.Maya tells Reema to keep on informing her about what's going on.Maya then tells Inder about this whole issue and they both leave for Pune.They arrived in Pune at around 6:00pm sharp in the evening.Reema was happy to see them and begs them to save Ronit under any cost.Inder hugs her and tells her that her bhai will be out of jail by tomorrow.Kushaan and Annie sees Maya,Inder and Reema from thier room.Annie wonders what are they doing here in a time like this?Kushaan tells her that they are probably here to save their darling son Ronit.Annie tells Kushaan that they can't do anything for Ronit now because Ronit will be hanged now for commiting a murder.Kushaan:(smiling) I hope you  are right Annie!Agar Ronit bhi is duniya se bye bye kahega to maza hi kuch aur hoga!

Pooja's body finally arrives at the Mehta house.Sudha wanted to see Pooja's face desperatley.One of the police man told her that its better if she doesn't see the face.Sudha begs the man to let her see her daughter's face for the last time since they won't see it anymore.The police man finally lifts the white bed sheet from her face and lets Sudha see it.She was shocked and almost fainted again.Parvathi and Poornima takes her inside and tries to make her calm down.Sudha kept on crying.Sudha:Bhagwaan ne Pooja ke saat haisa kyun kiya?Meri Pooja ne kisika kya beegari thi??Aisa kyun kya kyun kiya!!Just them Mandy too comes in the room and tries to make Sudha calm.Mandy tells Sudha that police thinks Ronit is the one who did this to Pooja.Sudha,Parvathi and Poornima were all in shock.Parvathi:Mandy..ye tu kya kaherahi hai?Ronit ne Pooja ka khoon....NAHI ye nahi ho sakhta!Ronit aisa kaam kabhi nahi kaar sakhta!Sudha too tells the same thing about Ronit.Sudha tells them that Ronit is like a son to her and he can't never do this to Pooja.Mandy tells them that Ronit has beed arrested and will be taken to court tomorrow morning where the judge will announce his decesion.Later on, Pooja's body was taken to a hilly area where we see her body is being burned.Om hugs Rasik and starts to cry.When they came home,Sudha told Rasik about Ronit and he was shocked as well.Even they went to Pune as well to see what was going on.

Maya,Inder,Reema and Akash went to see Ronit in jail.Ronit was happy to see his parents here.He tells them that he didn't murder Pooja.Maya tells him not to worry and Inder will take care of everything.She tells Ronit that he will be out of here in an hour or less then an hour.Reema tells Ronit not to worry and this whole thing will be over in an hour.Ronit was a bit surprised and says that he doesn't want to free himself like this at all.Everyone was shocked.He says that he will go through all the court mess and then he will agree to take whatever decesion the judge will make.Ronit:Agar vo mujhe phasi dene ka order deta hai to shayad vo hi ek mauka hoga jo mujhe mere Pooja ke paas phirse lejayga!Maya and Reema were shocked and Inder was shown dropping his cell phone from his hand.Ronit looks at them and turns around the opposite way.

desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

omg this is jus gettin more an more interestin Smile but plz dont let them hang ronitCry

music287 Groupbie
music287
music287

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
aww that is so sweet of ronit. please bring pooja back and not with a new face the same person. 
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Good Job Taffy...hmmm....sounds like Ronit's life ki kahaani now.

Go to top