IMG]uploads/Attia/2005-08-16_112237_2005-05-13_214353_12.jpg[/IMG]

I LOVE ASHMIT NOT THE NEW ASHMIT..!!
!Ronit~Rox! thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Great job Taf!!!! Edited by !Ronit~Rox! - 18 years ago
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Episode 49

Sahil looks around for a taxi.Luckily he sees one and asks the driver to take him to the Gujral Farmhouse.The driver agrees and decides to take him there.While they were driving,the driver asked Sahil what was he doing near the Rizvi Road station?Sahil told him that he just arrived here by the 9:00pm train.Taxi Driver:Sahab..lagta hai aap yaha naye aye ho..isilye aap waha Rizvi Road pe kharein hokar taxi dhoond rahein the.Sahil:Jee..main yaha naya aya hoon.Aur bhai saab aap ye baar baar Rizvi Road ka naam kyun le rahein hai?Waha pe kuch hua kiya?(Sahil looked tense)The driver tells him how a girl died there and her spirit haunts that place after 9:00pm.He also adds that she's waiting to take revenge on someone.Sahil ignores this and tells the driver to drive carefully.

Back at Rizvi Road,we see a cat walking down the street.Fog starts to come out of the bushes and trees.The cat sees this and starts to run but it gets picked up in the mid air and the cat's body gets twisted and then it fell back on the ground dead with blood all over its body.Sahil finaly arrived at the Gujral Farmhouse.he payed the driver and then went inside the house through the back door where no one will see him.Maya and Inder were wondering when Sahil will arrive.Maya tells Inder she misses him very much.Just then,a hand grabs Maya from the back.She turns around to see Sahil.Shail smiled at Inder and Maya and gave them a hug.Maya's eyes were filled with tears since she is seeing Sahil after eight years.Dadi hugged Sahil and too cried.Then came time for three brothers to meet.Ronit and Arjun both hugged Sahil and all of them remembered their childhood moments.Sahil met Kajal and was looking for Pooja.

Pooja was in the main hall where most of the guests were.Reema and her were having a blast enjoying the party and also looked after the guest.Sahil picked up Reema from the back and she was happy to see him.She says that she'll be lucky since today's also Raksha Bandhan day and she'll get three gifts at the same time.Sahil picks up Pooja too and fools around with her and teases her about Ronit.Pooja gets shy and tries to run away but bumps into Ronit.Sahil:(with a mischevious smile)OYE HOYEEEEEEEE KYA SCENE HAI!Bhaiya...tou are soooo lucky!Pooja aur aapki jodi...haaaaayyyy...match made in heaven...Pooja HONE-WALI-BHABI..main aapko pehele se hi wish kardeta hoon...ahem ahem..future mein aap Sadha Suhagaan Raho!Pooja and Ronit both started to chase Sahil.Maya,Inder,Dadi and Reema sees this and laughs.Dadi says that Sahil's return has brought more happiness in the family.Kajal,Anjali and Mandy were in another room fixing their make-up.Poornima comes in their too to fix her make-up.Anjali:(excited)Ufff...kya make-up use kiya hai manie..Mandy,Kajal Bhabhi,Poornima Sis..look at me..main sexy lag rahi hoon na?Aur look at my lahenga!Wah..kya baat hai Anjali..tussi kaafi sexy lagrahi ho..tujhe to Miss Universe ki award jeetni chahiye!Kajal,Mandy and Poornima were looking at each other and started to laugh at Anjali.Anjali:(with a confused face)Ajeeb aurtein hai ye..yaha main aapni sex-appeal aur looks ke badein main disscuss kar rahi hoon aur waha vo teeno mujhpe haas rahein hai!Uff..Indians are 100% wired God bless them...and God bless me..so I can always be beautiful like this!

Next we see Reema,Pooja,Poornima performing the Raksha Bandhan ritual...Pooja and Poornima ties the raakhi on Paresh's wrist and he gives them theit presents.Pooja got the latest dvd from Bollywood which was Paheli and Poornima got her favourite serial on DVD.Both of them were happy.Next,Reema ties the rakhis on Arjun,Ronit,and Sahil.She gets gifts like a diamond ring,diamond necklace,when Sahil's turn came to give Reema his present,he first fooled around with her saying that he forgot what today was.Reema gets jelous.Then Sahil tells her to go outside and look....she goes outside and is stunned to see a brand new car.That was Sahil's gift to her.After the party was over for Inder-Maya's 26th anniversary,everyone was cleaning up.Pooja tells Anjali to take some plates and dishes and to put them near the kitchen sink.Sahil was in the kitchen looking for the anniversary cake's left over pieces.Anjali walks in the kitchen and accidently slips.Sahil quickly grabs her putting his hands around her waist and both of them stare at each other.Pooja,Ronit,Reema,Mandy,Akash,Ks,Kajal,Arjun (all together says) YE KYA HORA HA HAI?? Sahil and Anjali looks at them..........

desi gurl thumbnail
👏 👏 Great job.

ahhhhhhhhh! the cat part. ewwwwwwwwwwwww
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Episode 50

Anjali walks in the kitchen and accidently slips.Sahil quickly grabs her putting his hands around her waist and both of them stare at each other.Pooja,Ronit,Reema,Mandy,Akash,Ks,Kajal,Arjun (all together says) YE KYA HORA HA HAI?? Sahil and Anjali looks at them and Sahil tells them that Anjali slipped and he grabbed her so she wont fall.Everyone:OH.After everyone leaves,Anjali lets go of Sahil and starts a fight with him.Anjali:Kya samajhte ho aapne aap ko?Akeli ladki ko kitchen mein dekhar fayeda uthane ki koshish kar rahein the?CHI..shameless mard!I know I am too sexy,hot,and beautiful lekin iska maatlab ye nahi ke tum mere paas akar ye sabh karoge!Uff..men are sick!Sahil:HELLO...tum kya samajhte ho aaone aap ko huh??maine to sirf tumhari madat ki so that you won't fall on the floor.Lekin tum kaherahein ho ke maine tumharein saath...chi..aur tum aapne aap ko BEAUTIFUL aur SEXY sammajhti ho...you know what??YOUR ARE ONE...isilye to maine tumhe geernese baachaliya tha!Anjali's mouth was wide open.Sahil winked at her.Anjali:Ufff...you're...you're too much!She leaves and Sahil starts to laugh.Sahil:(Looking at the audience)Man..she is sexy..lekin sexy hone ke saath saath hot temper bhi hai...hmm..usko I LOVE YOU bolne ke liye thoda time lagega...(Winks).

Outside,Anjali was telling Pooja about how that guy told her that she was beautiful and hot.Pooja started to laugh.Anjali:Pooja..tu haas kyun rahi hai?Aur waise bhi..vo hai kaun?Pooja:Vo..vo..Ronit aur Arjun bhayia ka chota bhai hai Sahil.....Sahil Gujral.Anjali:KYA??VO LADKA meri FBIL ka bhai hai??Oh God help me!Pooja:Kyun?kya hua?Tujhe Sahil se koi problem hai?Anjali:I HATE HIM...Pooja main gadi mein hoon..jaldi se ana.Pooja laughs at her.Ronit comes from the back and puts his hands around Pooja and rests his head on her shoulder.Pooja:Ronit...tumhe kya lagta hai?Ronit:(with his eyes closed and smelling Pooja's perfume)Pooja..mujhe lagta hai ke aaj tum bohaut khoobsoraat lag rahi ho aur tumhari yeh jo perfume hain na..super!Pooja:IDIOT!MERE BAREIN MAIN NAHI!Ronit:(quickly getting back in to sense)to kis barein main Pooja?Tum kiske barein mein baat kar rahi ho?Pooja:Main Sahil-Anjali ke barein mein baat kar rahi thi..tumhe kya lagta hai ke undono ki koi scene honge?Ronit:Hmmmmm...i think they will have a scene soon.Pooja:I hope you're right.Ronit:Accha..ab tum..mujhe....ek..ek.....jane se pahele ek..(smiling)..ek ..give me a kiss.Pooja:NOPE!Abhi nahi...abhi mujhe ghar jana hai.Ronit:(taking Pooja in his arms)kiss ke baad jaoge.Pooja:chodo na..Anjali dekhlegi Ronit...pleeease chodo mujhe.Ronit:Nahi chodoonga..first my kiss.Pooja's eyes were closed and Ronit's eyes were also closed.Pooja-Ronit was close to each other and their noses were touching each other when all of a sudden Pooja's cell phone started to ring.They both came out of thier dreams and Pooja answered her phone.Om called from Mumbai to tell Pooja that her gift is waiting for her.Pooja apoliges to Om for not tying the Rakhi and promises that she and Poornima will tie it when they arrive home.

Pooja and Anjali says bye to everyone and then starts to head for mumbai.Poornima and Paresh were following them with their car.Pooja notices Anjali all smiling and looking at the moon.Anjali gets flash backs of Sahil and their fights.Anjali looks at Pooja and gets shy and hides her face under her lahenga's dupatta.Pooja laughs by looking at her and says to herself that a scene between Sahil-Anjali have started!Back at the farm house,Everyone was getting ready to go back.Ronit sees Sahil sitting on the garden and looking at the moon with a smile on his face.He too gets flash backs of Anjali.Ronit laughs.

Later on,everyone from Gujral family and Mandy,Akash,KS were coming back from Mumbai.There were enough room in every car and all the extra people sat in them.Since there were enough room,Ronit's car was empty and he was the only one in it.All of them drives back home.Each car is following another.Ronit's car was the last one.Ronit almost fell asleep and turned his car towards the left.We see his car passing through Rizvi Road.The car stops all of a sudden.Ronit notices there was no one around.We see a girl smiling...we only see the lips and not the entire face.She was behind the tress.Ronit was wondering where he was and how his car stopped.He sees the cat on the door and gets shocked.Just then someone knocks on his window.She bends down and we see her face......KALI.Kali:Hi..main...I am kind of lost..can you give a lift please?............

desi_chick05 thumbnail
good job 👏 Om bhai juz haz to ruin everything rite 😆
wonder hue kali iz 😕
Angad's angel thumbnail
wow that was really good congrats you completed 50 episodes
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Episode 51

Kali:Hi...I am kinf of lost..umm..kya aap mujhe please station tak lift de sakhtein hai?Ronit:Ya..sure..please come in.Kali gets in the car and thanks Ronit for giving her a lift.Ronit:Wasie..kya aap Shimla ke rehne wali hai?Kali:Nahi..aab meri duniya Shimla se bohaut door hai.Ronit:(confused)Jee?..Door matlab?Kali:Door..matlab ke main aab yaha nahi rahein ti.Ronit:To aap kaha rahi ti hai?Kali:Please stop the car...station agayi hai.Ronit stops his car and Kali thanks him.Ronit looks down and sees one of her ear ring fell.Ronit picks it up and calls Kali but to his shock no one was there and the station was covered with thick fog.All Ronit heard was owls hooting and dogs barking in the night.Ronit:(to himslef)Kya yeh sabh mera imagination tha??He then drives off.As his car passes by,in the station we see a man lying on the ground dead and again we see the same lips of a girl who was smiling.

Next day,Pooja gets ready for college.She calls Reema and tells her to pick her up since her car wasn't working.Anjali comes in there and says that she'll pretty soon have a good news to tell Pooja which will make her jump up and down with joy.Pooja was wondering that this good news must be of Anjali..LEAVING INDIA for now.Pooja smiles at Anjali and says she can't definetley wait to hear the good news.She then goes towards the table for breakfast and sees Jayshree coming in.Pooja:(Smiling)Good Morning Bua!Jayshree:(Stopping right in front of the door step and feels scared)Su....Sudh.....Sudha Bhabi...arre O Sudha Bhabhi...where....wheres....are you.....you.....youss?Sudha comes there and tells Jayshree to come in.Jayshree:Aree nahi nahi Sudha bhabi it is okays...I haves to gos now...vo ectually main aapko sirf ye tells karne ki liye cames thi ke aaj raat main aur SRK ne ek partys rakhi hai humari houses pe to aab sabh ko pa..partys invatations dene ke liye ayi thi..I musts go nows!Bye Bye.Pooja:BYE BUA!Jayshree sees her and starts to run back outside of the hosue as fas as she could.

Ronit was in college wondering what happened last night when he was driving.Pooja came and put her arms around him.Pooja:Kya hua..tum itna pareshaan kyun ho?Ronit:Nahi..baas..vo..kuch nahi.Pooja:Tum mujhse kuch chupa rahein ho?Ronit:(looking tense)Nahi to..main kya chupaoonga?Pooja:(Removing her arms from around Ronit)kya baat hai Ronit..tum..tense kyun lag rahein ho?Sabh theek to hai na?Ghar me kuch hua kya?Ronit tells her everything about last nigt.Pooja seemed confused and tells him to forget about it and come to class.Ronit smiles and follows Pooja to the class.

Anjali was helping Parvathi and was thinking about making her favourite dish..Palak Paneer.Parvathi says that she'll make it for her.Anjali and Sudha later on went outside to shop for vegetables.Anjali tells Sudha that in America..its way more easier to go on grocerey shopping then here.Anjali accidently stepped in a mud puddle and ruined her lower part of her favoutire jeans.Anjali:OH GOD...THESE INDIAN ROADS!They go home and Anjali sees Parvathi already made Palak Paneer for her.Anjali was about to go in the kitchen when she accidently bumped onto Sahil again.Both of them were looking at each other and Jayshree enters and sees the two.Jayshree:hmmmm..its look interestings...I musts sees this!AY HAAAAAAAAAY MIRCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!