Frequent Posters

desi gurl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

taffy😕

stop making me cry😭

anonmember thumbnail

😭

How can you kill Pooja? You're making the story like Kkusum, your favorite show! We want something different. Pls don't make Pooja come back with plastic surgery now. 😕 Who will she come back as? POORNIMA?!

desi gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonynyu

Who will she come back as? POORNIMA?!

😕

desi gurl thumbnail

wait no... maybe she'll come back as the Poornima cow. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Episode 24

Poornima is shocked and cant belive what she heard.Sudha comes running towards her.Sudha:Kya hua Poornima?Itna ghabrayihui kyu lag rahi hai tu?Beta bol na kya hua??Poornima:Mommy vo..vo...Sudha:Vo vo kya beti??Poornima starts crying and says:Mommy vo..vo Pooja ki hotel se phone aye the..vo Pooja..ko..Sudha now getting more tensed.Sudha:Pooja ko kya?? Kya hua Pooja ko??Poornima:Mommy kisine kaal raat Pooja ka khoon kardiya!Sudha is in deep shock.Parvathi drops her puja ki thaali which she was holding in her hands.Sudha:Nahi!! ye nahi ho sakhti!! Yeh nahi ho sakhti bol ke tu jhoot bolrahi hai!!Meri Pooja zinda hai vo nahi maar sakhti meri Pooja nahi maar sakhti!!!Parvathi:Maaji samhaliye apne aapko!!Sudha:Nahi.Meri Pooja nahi maar sakhti!Poornima:Mommy!! shant ho jao!! Sudha:Yeh nahi ho sakhti.Sudha gets out of control and finally faints.Everyone was worried and the doctor came to check on her.He said that she needs to rest for awhile other wise she might become more ill.Rasik,Paresh,Poornima,Om and Parvathi were all sad by hearing the news of Pooja's death.Rasik almost falls on the ground crying.Om:Papa apne aap ko samhaliye please!Rasik hugs Om and keeps on crying.The whole family was sad and shattered after hearing this.

Arjun was shown doing some paperworks when his cell phone rings.Reema called to inform him that Pooja died.Arjun was shocked to hear this too.Reema told him how she was murdered.Arjin hands over his cell to Dadi.Reema also tells her what happened.Dadi is shocked and asked what Ronit was doing after hearing this.Reema:Dadi aapko kaise pata chala ke bhai aur Pooja ek doosre se pyaar kartein hai?Dadi:Putarji vo Ronit ne mujhe us raat phone kiya tha jab usne Pooja ko zor se Ilove You kaha tha.Reema looks sad and tells Dadi that Ronit's didnt eat anything since last night.Dadi gets worried and tells Reema to keep on informing her about what is going on.

Ronit was in his room kept on thinking about Pooja.He remembers a time when they had a date disaster.FLASHBACK:Pooja is sitting with a guy discussing her film's story for the class.Ronit sees this and comes towards them and starts interrupting.Ronit:Tujhe sharam nahi ata?Mere girfriend ke saath bayeth kaar batein kar raha hai aur vo bhi hastein hastein.Pooja:Ye kya kahe rahe ho tum Ronit?Main tumhari girfriend nahi hoon!Ronit:Pooja tum beech mein maat bolo please!Ronit gives that guy a punch on the face and tells him to get lost.Ronit then sits down.Pooja:Ronit tumne aisa kyun kiya?Ronit:Kyunki main nahi chahta ke tum hamesha class mein top karo sweet heart, isiliye maine aisa kiya!Pooja:Main tumse apni baadla zarror loongi Mr.Ronit Gujral.Ronit:To lo no mana kaun kar raha hai?Pooja:Ufffffff hay bhagwaan!Pooja then leaves.Days later,Ronit was shown sitting in a resturant with another girl.Pooja enters and sees Ronit with her.Pooja:Aaj to main apni baadla lekar rahoongi Mr.Ronit Gujral!She walks upto him and slaps that girl.Pooja:Sharam nahi atti tumhe?Tum mere pati ke saath bayeth kaar baatein kar rahi ho aur vo bhi in kapro mein?Chi!Ronit:Pooja ye kya kahe rahi ho tum?The girl slaps Ronit and leaves.Pooja bursts out into laughing and said:Maine aapni baadla leliya Mr.Ronut Gujral.Good Luck in the future bye!Ronit comes back to reality and starts crying again!Ronit just couldn't accept the fact that Pooja is dead.

The police were shown talking with the manager and Bikram sir saying that they should take Pooja's body back to Mumbai and then have the rituals done there.Bikram agreed.One guy was saying that Ronit must've done this and now is making up fake stories about Pooja being murdered.One of the police hears this and tells it to his senior officer.He qucikly goes into Ronit's room where we see Ronit is crying over Pooja's picture.Officer:Mr.Ronit Gujral...you are under arrest for murdering miss Pooja Mehat.Ronit is shocked as well as everyone else.

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Story Promo:

Prosecuter:Mr.Ronit Gujral aap ne Ms.Pooja Mehta ka khoon kyun kya?

Ronit:Ye saach nahi hai!Ye saach nahi hai!Maine Pooja ka khoon nahi kiya?

Prosecuter:Kya sabooth hai apke paas?

Woman:SABOOTH MERE PASS HAI!

Everyone is shocked!

~Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii~

desi gurl thumbnail
how could you!!! u killed pooja and blamed ronit for it. taffy is ekta 😭
desi_chick05 thumbnail
 plzzzzzzzzzz dont blame ronit!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe she really died !!😲😭
annie_123 thumbnail

taf from now i m not going to read your story even i will leave this forum!

moderators i want my resignation😭

anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

Story Promo:

Prosecuter:Mr.Ronit Gujral aap ne Ms.Pooja Mehta ka khoon kyun kya?

Ronit:Ye saach nahi hai!Ye saach nahi hai!Maine Pooja ka khoon nahi kiya?

Prosecuter:Kya sabooth hai apke paas?

Woman:SABOOTH MERE PASS HAI!

Everyone is shocked!

~Kahaani Ye Meri Life Kii~

Why are you making Ronit suffer???!!! He's suffered enough in YMLH along with rest of the chaarcters. Pls make it a bad dream or something.

annie_123 wrote:

taf from now i m not going to read your story even i will leave this forum!

moderators i want my resignation😭

Annie, pls don't say that 😭 ðŸ˜­

We won't let you resign! Taffy will fix the story or else 😡 ðŸ˜†

Edited by sonynyu - 18 years ago