Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hi , i am just fed up of seeing siddhi repeating the same sarees again and again...almost every alternate day she wears the same saree...her wadrobe is restricted to that yellow saree karvachauth one , aqua blue saree birthday wala , lilac saree , carrot colour saree and the dark blue saree which she ll be shown wearing in todayz epi..  thats it ...being the lead she defo deserves some new sarees for her wadrobe...i loved the red colour saree which she wore during lodhi...she was looking superb in it...y cant cv's show her wearing some new bright colour sarees ..instead of repeating the same ones agai and again...ekta is known for giving special treatment to the characters of the show ..especially leads... then y dis kind of treatment wid parichay leads is wat i fail to comprehend...Confused

Edited by stuti123 - 18 January 2012 at 10:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123Priya4Mirraskamaniashnotrai-Swetha-LuvStrk-001MsCeylon-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi's sarees !!!!!!!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

hi , i am just fed up of seeing siddhi repeating the same sarees again and again...almost every alternate day she wears the same saree...her wadrobe is restricted to that yellow saree karvachauth one , aqua blue saree birthday wala , lilac saree , carrot colour saree and the dark blue saree which she ll be shown wearing in todayz epi..  thats it ...being the lead she defo deserves some new sarees for her wadrobe...i loved the red colour saree which she wore during lodhi...she was looking superb in it...y cant cv's show her wearing some new bright colour sarees ..instead of repeating the same ones agai and again...ekta is known for giving special treatment to the characters of the show ..especially leads... then y dis kind of treatment wid parichay leads is wat i fail to comprehend...Confused

I too opened the same thread few days/months back! but no change till now! may be possible that they will show kunal buying saree for siddhi! i know i m expecting too muchLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya4Mirra-Swetha-LuvStrk-001vidhisalotAnkitaKaranstuti123-Rani

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Ya seriously ...the red which she wore in lohri was awesome bt whcih she wore in yest epi...i juz hate it...the color was very low n no pattern...i like raveena saree more than siddhi...also style of wearing the sarree doesnt suit siddhi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

Ya seriously ...the red which she wore in lohri was awesome bt whcih she wore in yest epi...i juz hate it...the color was very low n no pattern...i like raveena saree more than siddhi...also style of wearing the sarree doesnt suit siddhi...

She wears saree bigger than her size and due to that also she looks smaller in size in frnt of kunal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I agree cvs are not concentrating on siddhi's look much...for ages we had to watch her wear them nasty kurtis over and over again...i hated them and she looked awful in them. so i was glad that they got rid of them kurtis...but instead they keep showing her in them plain yucky sareesAngry

I like her in sarees...and she looks nice in brighter colours like red at raveenas engagement, and lohri aswell as the pink she wore at the party her and kunal went to with batiwala. She should be given some nice slightly dressy up sarees...not the plain ones.

Even raveena has better sarees than siddhi...and is all dressed up while trying to commit suicide...lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashnotrai

I agree cvs are not concentrating on siddhi's look much...for ages we had to watch her wear them nasty kurtis over and over again...i hated them and she looked awful in them. so i was glad that they got rid of them kurtis...but instead they keep showing her in them plain yucky sareesAngry

I like her in sarees...and she looks nice in brighter colours like red at raveenas engagement, and lohri aswell as the pink she wore at the party her and kunal went to with batiwala. She should be given some nice slightly dressy up sarees...not the plain ones.

Even raveena has better sarees than siddhi...and is all dressed up while trying to commit suicide...lol.
@red did u noticed that she didnt weared those kurtis since many days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by ashnotrai

@red did u noticed that she didnt weared those kurtis since many days
Yes and I am sooo glad...i really hated them kurtis even more than them yucky sarees she wears.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I think Shalwar kameez suits her best 
it makes her look taller at least :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123Priya4MirraAnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.