Frequent Posters

~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think she should accept the offer 😛
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
annu saw talent in antara by the piano round itself...he proclaimed that he found his playback singer!.if annu makes her sign the contract...he will take up the challenge and see that she makes it.kunal ganjawala and alisha(murder), rahat ali khan(paap,vasundhra das(aks)etc have said that annu gave a new lease to their singing career.sonu nigam was given his break in bollywood by annu.....

so sumesh I have to disagree with you.arijit,hemu,nihira...are all waiting.only himesh is standing by vineet.

SOOOOO.....ANTARA...go for it....
breathing_irony thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

annu saw talent in antara by the piano round itself...he proclaimed that he found his playback singer!.if annu makes her sign the contract...he will take up the challenge and see that she makes it.kunal ganjawala and alisha(murder), rahat ali khan(paap,vasundhra das(aks)etc have said that annu gave a new lease to their singing career.sonu nigam was given his break in bollywood by annu.....

so sumesh I have to disagree with you.arijit,hemu,nihira...are all waiting.only himesh is standing by vineet.

SOOOOO.....ANTARA...go for it....

Correction: Kunal ganjawala was spotted by ARR: he sang the song oh humdum frm saathiya which released b4 murder. Vasundhra Das is also a ARR find: her first big hit was shakalaka baby. Sonu Nigam didnt get his frist break frm Anu but frm Usha Khanna.

The less said abt alisha-anu the bttr....

NIhira and Hemu have already sang for a film called Subhash Ghai's film alaag, n NIhira will be singin for SLB's next as well.......Arijit's album is comin out in june.....Nihira sang a song for AS as well......

So antara doesnt need anu to kickstart her career!

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She rejected contract atlast...But no info after that !!! 😕