India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Behinds the scenes of KYPH

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Sony Entertainment Television presents 'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai'. The is telecast every Monday to Thursday at 8.00 p.m. Starring Angad (played by Mohammad Iqbal Khan) & Kripa (played by Neha Bamb) in the lead roles,.

Story Line

Kripa wants to enroll in this famous music academy, owned by Angad's family. It's her desire that is fueled by her sheer love for music and the academy, not by ambition to make it as a singer. Kripa's father, Suryabhan Sharma, a classical music teacher allows his daughter to move to Mumbai with Angad's family, since the families have known each other for a long time now. Kripa's father had helped them monetarily to set up the academy and music company that they own now but their sense of gratitude is washed off in the glamour of the city and with time.

Kripa is in love with the screen persona of Angad. Angad's screen persona is of a typical singer, whose soft, melodious romantic songs have rocked the nation. She believes him to be an absolute romantic - soft and sensitive. Kripa finally meets Angad only to be rudely shocked. Her image of him is now completely shattered by his real life persona of a reckless youth who cares a damn about anybody or anything.

Angad has known only one thing since he was a child – ambition. His parents have always instilled it in him that he has to be make it big and to get there he has to do whatever it takes. Insensitive upbringing and lack of family warmth and love have made Angad believe that true love does not exist.

Kripa stays with the family in their house where she experiences a lot of hostility especially from Angad's mother and cousin sisters. Initially Angad and Kripa share a very competitive chemistry where one is trying to out do the other with arguments filled with quick wits and smart repartees. Later Kripa begins to discover the vulnerable side of Angad, which probably even he is unaware of. She slowly discovers that he is yet a small boy lost in the matrix of fast life. Gradually, she starts to fall in love with him.

Angad although does not admit he loves her but does things only a man madly in love would do. In his own reckless way he does sweet things for her but in complete denial. He starts depending on her for his daily routines. Calls her after a concert under some other pretext only to find out how she's doing. Jumps walls to see her, drives fast to get to her, not realizing one bit that he's in love.

'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai' is a continuation of the 'Indian Idol' in a fiction format, where Angad (played by Mohammad Iqbal Khan) is a Pop Idol. It is the romantic tale of conflicting ideals, ambitions and notions on love and life. Angad is a charmer with good looks, who believes in living life on the fast lane…wine, women, wealth etc. Ambition is instilled in his blood, which has led to his raw, ruthless energy and drive to succeed and achieve at any cost. He does not believe in tender, soft emotions and love is an absolutely alien concept to him. Kripa (played by Neha Bamb) on the other hand sees life in little things with infinitesimal details. She is the absolute opposite of Angad, in her child-like innocence and fragile simplicity, her delicate purity of belief in the essential goodness of love and compassion.

Hailing from a humble family in a small town, music is her passion and she sees music in everything she sees and does. She lets her heart lead her with an undying faith in love but yet her values are well grounded with strong convictions.

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing the article sonynyu
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks fr sharing
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Awwww, thnx for the article Sonu! I loved the bit about Angad being madly in love and not realizing it! That is so sweet!

And I had no idea that Angad and Kripa would share a competitive chemistry, I always thought that both of them would fall for each other in one go, or perhaps Angad would try to flirt and woo her!

Sounds like another Kutumb in the making.......whatever the case, I am sure hoping to keep tabs on KYPH.

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
oooooh... that's is sooo sweet. i can't wait for angad to see kripa and fal in love with her. that part about angad jumping walls to see her sounds so cute... i hope it happens soon!
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thanks a lot
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Awwww...again. I can wait..I cant wait...When all the love starts, m y school will start and I wont be able to see it...CryCryCry..Ekta comeon, speed up....Angad.  

By the way, this sounds so romantic....

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hi Sona,

Thanks a ton for posting this article.......WOWIE! This is one passionate love -story in the making. I hope it goes just as they say it will.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS YOU,
nitica.

Go to top