*~puja~* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Mine may not be as good as chilliyflakes, but there wasn't one up so i gave it a try... enjoy!!!

opening scene starts with anitas mom watching kusum on tv and then alia comes in complianing about how she wants to watch the football match, she doesn't get her way so she leaves and then anitas mom watches the news and sees that the anchor is talking about angad and how his childhood friend kripa sherma is going to sing with him on his upcoming album. Anitas mom is surprised so she calls naina who is sitting in her office working.

Naina turns on the television and see that the news reporter is talking about how angad is going to have kripa sing on his next album. Naina is shocked. Then they have an interview with angads dadi, dadi says that kripas dad had done so much for the family just when they were starting out and so it is now their turn to help and that would be by having kripa sing on angads next album. Naina is shocked and furious.

Kripa is still upset about angads behavior from the night before and has made the decision to go back home, she is packing her clothes. In the main house naina and dilip are discussing how could his mother have done such a thing, then dadi shows up. She reminds dilip that he is where he is because kripas dad had sold his farm and his wife's jewelry so that he could fulfil his dream, and then she tells naina that she has changed from what she was before, and that all the money has changed her and made her into someone bad. Dadi then leaves.

Naina gets really furious about it all and says to dilip that kripa has to leave now because she can't sing with angad, then kartik comes in saying that kripa can't leave, he turns on the television which shows that people like how kripa is going to sing with angad on the next album, it shows some humanity in them, and that it makes them the bigger than everyone else. the news reporter also says that his album sells for his recent cd have grown. Naina realizes that kripa has to stay, because she will help his image. Teddy then comes in saying that kripa is leaving for her home.
Naina and dilip try to stop kripa from leaving but she doesn't listen to them and leave in the taxi for the airport.

Naina, dilip, kartik are sitting in the living room disscussing how they will bring kripa back and if she doesn't come back then what will they say to the media about her not being there. All of a sudden kripa shows up and everyone is surprised, then dadi shows up saying that she brought her back. Dadi had told kripa that the only reason she is leaving is becuase her expectations weren't being met and that now there is no reason to stay, but kripa still has her dreams of being a singer so she should fulfiil them, so kripa comes back. Everyone is glad she is back and ask her stay in the main house but she prefers to stay in out house, so she leaves and then anita and naina are talking. Naina doesn't like her being here but if she can help angad then its good she stayed.

Edited by *~puja~* - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update.. i waz waiting for it.. thnx once again.. :) Edited by rose85 - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Puja.

I wish she becomes much more poplular than Angad. Looks like story is turning out like Abhimaan...

anonmember thumbnail
Thanks for the great update puja. Dadiji is awesome! Alia and Karthik also act well. Can't wait to see Angad and Kripa sing together soon!
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful update puja๐Ÿ‘
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Alia was cute. I liked Maya Alagh who plays Dadi very much in yday's episode.

I  think Kripa would realise soon that the Khanna's are after her only for their selfish purpose.

chillyflakes thumbnail

Hey Pooja,

That was a great update buddy!๐Ÿ‘ Thanx for the same, sorry I posted mine after you had already posted! But I generally type out my update while watching the serial, and then generally post it the next day, that is why the time lapse!

Cheers,

Chilly!

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Pooja and Chilly,

Thx for the nice update.Can't wait for Angad and Kripa to come up on stage and sing together.I think they'll put the stage on fire.

Till then lets all "Rock and roll" guys! ๐Ÿ˜†

mink

jingle thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
samie thumbnail
puja th@ was spot on thanx๐Ÿ˜Š