India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

So bad at assuming stuff!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Somebody tell me, How can jessica who walked ramp for the first time in her life save GM?? she is not miss world or something or she went secretly to paris and became a fashion model?!!LOL

i really dont get it how can they even expect jessica  a new model to save GM, for gods sakes she has been here 2 weeks, all that tension has really burned the wires of these guys brains!!

Just because in one episode all the guest said that she is good looking doesnt makes her a supermod, who can save a company!! These guest say this for every other model in every other launch party!! or they will be kicked out and never get an invitation. 

The kind of mess GM is in, forget jessica, not even L Casta can save the DAMN (LOL) company. I mean look at sneha ullal she is beautiful and all, and much hype was created for her being a look alike as ash, but it didnt help to sell a doomed story.

Also they(T & D) do kill characters good, i must say they kill characters better then ektaa (i never thought anybody would better her in this department but T & D just proved me wrong) Atleast tulsi never told mihir to flirt with someone to save her company LOL, mallika asking armaan to flirtWink. GOD give me such a girl friend/lover/fiancee and i promise i will establish a company tommorow and take it to great heights!!!

LOLLOL

Jammy.

P.S : this thread is a seriously funny thread so there should be no serious post here, just seriously funny allowed. I am bored of all that cursing and stuff. Lets do some funny yet intteligent post.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by jammy

The kind of mess GM is in, forget jessica, not even L Casta can save the DAMN (LOL) company. I mean look at sneha ullal she is beautiful and all, and much hype was created for her being a look alike as ash, but it didnt help to sell a doomed story.

Totally agree Jammy, even if Aishwarya Rai quit movies and started modelling for GM, even she wouldn't be able to take GM out of the ditch it is in, leave alone "Jessica." Then again, its T&D's show, if they want, they can even show Billu as a supermodel. LOL

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
according to me, GM people r thinking that Jessica could be the one who can solve their problems by entering to GM as their Model bcz when Malika talked to Nandni about a financer, she said her to go to Jessica bcz Jessica was the one who introduce the financer to Nandni. 1 thing is true, most of the people think publicity first then the quality. so there was a really good publicity which they did for Jessica's lanuch. 2nd when Nandni said Malika to talk to Jessica for the financer, they started to think that Jessica could be the only one to help them. according to GM situation now, they really need a financer, so if Jessica could do that then they want her to join GM at any cost.

i know she can't be a supermodel just in the beginning, but T & D just doing what people want. when they drag the story people doesn't like it, so they showed it so fast.
last thing, this is a show not real life, so it take time to be a supermodel in real life, but not in show. she can't be super model so easy, but if they will drag it by showing every & each step then people will get bore, bcz the main thing is how she can go back to GM to save GM and also to take revenge.
she don't want to be a model either, but thats the only way for her to go back to GM, so thats not really important how good model she is, the important thing is that how she could go to GM and take revenge from the people who hurt his family and gave trouble to her family.

also if u interest the work which u want to do then u can acheive it. and in the begining of her modeling world, they showed how interested she was to become a model so she can go to GM ASAP. it was not too many episodes abt that, but they showed she worked day and night. also after her lanuch, in the interview, she said, to be a supermodel is not important for her, the important thing is she can do those work easily which she can't do as only being a human.

anyways i know i am not going to convince anyone, but they r just showing the main thing, how she can go to GM, modeling is not important for her, important is GM, Armaan, her family, the people to whom she has to take revenge.

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 14 April 2005 at 8:37pm
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Jammy, your post was just great. I think if we keep a track of these points which you put up always. We all can make a serial like T & D JAISA KOI NAHI and will be a serial where in the beginning it will be shown. Watch at your own risk. The makers won't be responsible for and kind of physical or mental disorder caused after watching this serial.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Atleast tulsi never told mihir to flirt with someone to save her company LOL, mallika asking armaan to flirtWink.

Jammy, how did U get to compare Tulsi with Mallika??LOL

Now,did U just degraded Tulsi Confusedor

upgraded MallikaDead

Don't know which I find more revoltingDead

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged
To Mr. Jammy =>

Cool geez ... it's a drama for crying out loud.LOL it'll never be crsytal clear perfect Stern Smile tho I do agree with you with Jessica's Instant Fame with the Modelling. LOL When I heard about her and going to Paris I almost laughed out loud ... but not to the point to having tears in my eyes ... Big smile Dead
bingo Groupbie
bingo
bingo

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged
oooooooooooh Mallika  she looks very villianous with her cat eyes.....May be arum must b scared of her and that's y he is obeying her to flirt with jassica
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged
oh...well not arguing about the mallika asking armaan to flirt part DeadDeadDead

but.....jassi oops jessica reaching fame overnight - todays world that is possible (not in 60s/70s/80s, but today yes!!!)...btw just as u said sneha ullal was a student as salman's sis' college 1 day and signed for a pic the next day...
and btw lucky-no time for love is a hit - has been declared to 100% box office openings....

Lucky: No Time For Love

Salman gets lucky at the box-office!

Salman Khan's Lucky: No Time For Love saw one of the best openings this year -- almost 100 percent collections in the initial days.

The film is well on its way to becoming a sizeble hit despite the cricket season, which seems to have become a nightmare for the Bollywood box-office.

Cast: Salman Khan, Sneha Ullal.
Director: Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru.
Good performances, exotic locales.

The second half drags, parts of the story lack logic, weak climax.

Number of weeks: New.
BO Verdict: Above average

so what i mean is that jessica can become a hit overnight.....(whether she is quality material or not)....i personally do think that famous faces can sizzle up a product...i am totally in support of the board thinking that jessica's face can sizzle up their new fashion line....just like how thr virtually new, inexperienced & unknown sneha ullal will receive countless offers for modelling/ads/movies/chairty shows etc etc today....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top