things to love and to hate about the show - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angelskiss

He is the best! the most hilarious character! 😆

i agree yaar i love vijay bhai😆.best character
Things that attract me to the show are Manveer chemistry,Vijay Bhai ,M's family and the concept and my irritation list is same as the @TM😉
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Akash, Chikki, Soni irritate me more than anything else in this world. Just dont know what it is about them.. but I simply do not like them! I wish the show focused only on the Royal family. That would make the show so much more appealing :) Its still appealing dont get me wrong.. but the chawl scenes annoy me :| 

I hate Manyata's immature behavior too especially towards her own family. She needs to GROW UP and sooon please. Her childish behaviors are getting out of control and even my dad finds her irritating! -_- Also do not like Manyata's clothes.. makeover please?? 😆

I loveee Jaynandini's wardrobes! I agree sometimes she shows too much but I still love it. She dresses so modernly <3 but its not really royally ..anyway either way, shes a pretty girl! Komal dresses pretty too :) 

and UDAAAY hayeee its better I dont say anything about him cuz the more I say, the lesser it feels. I love everything about him. 

I know Akash,Chikki and soni just get on my nerves as well. Especially, Chikki and Soni nonsense about akash being hot and the salman khan of their chawl.

I dont know why manyata has started irritating me now. I think the CV's have changed her character somewhat. She was never shown to be selfish initially. The most irritating thing about her behaviour is the way she constantly yells at uday😆 Cant take her yelling at my prince charming 😳 First it was Maan singh khurana who used to make my heart skip a beat and now its uday especially his wicked crooked smile😳 hayyyee main mari jawan
I love uday beer

hate akash and chawl gang
Edited by nish.lovely22 - 12 years ago
things i lovee about the show :

1: UV..
2:  Vijay bhai, Jaynandini, ManJay, DS,uncle brij, aunty komal,concept, and everything 
3:ManVeer

things i hate about the show :

1:Uncle Akash , Chikki , soni and also amma 
2:Uncle akash 
3:Chikkiii , and moniya...(but not manyata) 
hey TM!!!
quite true...but...
HOW can u forget our very own MANVEER😍 and their hot,sizzling chemistry😳????

3 things i love about the show❤️
1)Udayveer
2)Uday
3)UV

3 things i hate about the show😡
1)Akash
2)chikki
3)shoni