Fight Between the Sisters Begins!!

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw the mahaepisode promo posted by Dhruvie. I guess Mataji has succeeded in creating a rift between the sisters. I was hoping they will not go this route but they have. Prem will 100% support Simar but the big question as usual is Sid. Sid respects Simar a lot and Roli is his wife so will he choose to stay out of the issue Or support Roli Or support Simar. I wish I could confidently say that he will go against everyone and support Roli. I am surprised and so ashamed of Simar; accusing the sister who ha done so much for her. Simar just disgusts me more & more each day. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are yaar i also dont want to see this bakwas sisters fight in every serial it was like that first they show stong bonding then they will losse the trust easily also. if u trust then show the trust on every cost.
but i have feeling ki till now ssk show different style trick may be this time also lets see but ya if sis fight begain than whats new ? i like simer roli bonding. sid ka pata nahi kya karega ? kuki roli ko toh sab tej samajhte hai and sid simer ki respect kerta hai toh may be roli ko he bolega ki galti manlo lets see kya hota hai. but honestly i want sid take roli side finger crossed for rosid.
oldcounty30 thumbnail
As nickpick says SSk always shows something is going to happen and make it resolved.keeping fingers crossed the same thing will happen.Roli is smart , she will be guessing it is mataji and will teach her a lesson.
What does mataji want? She is ruining the family bonding. Uma and pari are jealous makes sense as they are bahus and they are not given importance but this mataji, direction should be changed here.

It will be good if Prem supports Roli and Sid supports Simar.It will be very easy to get the differences resolved.
sagark thumbnail
Hey guys, actually frankly speaking i did not want this to happen. i thought that simar and roli would always support each other in each ones decisions as pari and uma do. But as i saw the promo for saturdays episode i feel that there are going to be fights in between simar and roli now. i really feel sorry for roli as roli was the one to support simar all this while and now simar is the one to blame roli.

That simar first of all is a dumb person, she cant do anything and when roli wants to bring out what pari and uma are doing simar is taking their side instead of listening to roli and supporting her. i feel that roli should not bother about simar now and whatever happens in future let simar bear it.

instead of showing roli sid and prem simar scenes the cvs are now spoiling the show by creating a rift between the sisters.this show is going from bad to worse.
Ritii thumbnail
i think it will be good if sid support roli and and prem support simerbecause hussband support is most imp but i want ki this time sid and prem sort out the problem jaise shadi ke time dono ne kiya tha and help simer and roli aur unki sister bonding ko break na hone de. out the then the episode will become intersting and prem  sid mataji ko accha answer de sakte hai kuki roli ko toh simeji answer nahi dene dengi. what all of u say?

sagark thumbnail
Yes even i feel that husbands support is more important and i feel that prem and sid should support simar and roli and bring everything right as they did during the wedding time. i feel now its high time mathaji should be exposed for what all she is doing to simar and roli. Prem and sid are the only ones who can do this and i just hope roli and simar always be together.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So from today's episode I think Mataji is planning on turning even Sid against Roli. She did not like it at all when Maniranjan Masi called Sid patnivrata but then again Sid is way smarter than Simar and may not be easily swayed. As Nickpick said things in SSK get resolved very quickly so hopefully this sister fighting track will be over soon as well. Sid may be super hot but if he does not stand up for Roli or support I am going to really mad at him.Edited by upra - 12 years ago
Ritii thumbnail
yes same from my side if sid not support roli for that i hate sid.he is smart and know mataji verywell so he has to stand for roli.
sagark thumbnail
I agree upra mathaji will definitely try to create fights between sid and roli but i feel that sid is quite smart and i dont think he will get carried away by anyones talks. He knows how to handle situations because if he had to go against roli then whatever happened before at that time itself he wouldnt have supported roli but he did when both were blamed for the tablets as well as the eggs scene.

I feel both sid and prem will support their wifes in any circumstances.
Ritii thumbnail
finger crossed for rosid and premer