Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i always thought of the same thing..mandira thoda kharch kam karegi n mr.kanjoos thoda kharch karna sikhega.. Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahkutty

Imagine they go for shopping and they start bargaining among themselves and Sameer will take Mandira to some footpath shopping.  Sameer says to Mandira:  Jo bhi shopping karna hai 100 rs se andher kar lena... aur Mandira:  mei 1000 rs se kam kuch bhi nahi karedunga...

R u sure that our germaphobic Sameer would go there??  I'm envisioning him doing internet shopping to avoid any possible contamination.  No wait...then he would have to pay retail...I got it now, he's going to look for bargains on eBay!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ParmB

R u sure that our germaphobic Sameer would go there??  I'm envisioning him doing internet shopping to avoid any possible contamination.  No wait...then he would have to pay retail...I got it now, he's going to look for bargains on eBay!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GERMAPHOBIC an another name for our roomal kanjoos boy.
internet shopping to avoid mixing with people getting contaminateROFL
eBay the best shopping options for mr sameer Diwan the great business Tycoon
Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alujna-21

GERMAPHOBIC an another name for our roomal kanjoos boy.

internet shopping to avoid mixing with people getting contaminate🀣
eBay the best shopping options for mr sameer Diwan the great business Tycoon

He may cut the Internet connection πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but where is Mandira
Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i would love to see that happen...and i want them to get married before Inshi does...that way Inshi can come together in stopping Mandira and Sameer from tearing each other out...koi bhi chhod ne wala nahi hoga/hogi...tit for tat hongey dono...am gonna love it...πŸ˜†

🀣

sisters one side..brothers one side..by god..it will be lots of fun to watch..πŸ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stolen_Heart

🀣

sisters one side..brothers one side..by god..it will be lots of fun to watch..πŸ˜†

Imagine Mandira as jethani of Indu and she comes to Sharma nivas with her devar ka rishta and sings:

Lo Chali Main Apne Devar Ki Baaraat Le Ke...

Kal Tak Ghar Ki Bahu Thi Ab Hoon Jethani  Hukum Chalaungi Maein, Aankh Dikhaungi Maein  Sehmi Khadi Rahegi Meri Devrani