moniya is so disgusting!

simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am seriously hateing her right now!
shes manipulating the entire family by doing all these things for them, like making chaat for example
rajmata told her all that becuase she missed all that in rajgarh, but with stupid uuniti, moniya
is taking advantage of their love and doing everything just for that stupid akash!

not everyone in the fam, but rajmata and her moms love is real, and slowly, brijraj is melting too,
they all love her as their own, and this stupid girl is hell bent on breaking her own family!

from her acting this idiotic, i see a storm brewing that will hurt everyone in the process
at the begining of the show her lines were, "bagwan, mujhe pariyon jaise raj kumari bana do"

where the hell did all that go? she is a damn raj kumari now, and maybe she should start acting like one instead of taking advantage of all the love that she is recieving!

shes blind for akash, but she cant be so blind not to see how much rajmata wants her to be apart of the family and happy, but its like she is purposely wanting to break sucha perfect chance to become someone just to go live in that chawl, where akash and his stupid family, where his mom and dad only want her how becuz she is a princess, which means lots of money!

PLEASEEE CVs! change this track already, i have nothing personal against akash
but either let her leave the house, or let her forgot akash!

its so stupid that shes hanging between two different lives!
shes not living either completely! just go back to your damn akash, or move on to Uday!
geeezzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajolkonna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now dis is 2 much!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡 now she started 2 fool da entire family nd our lovely uday 4 tht uncle akash. Doesn't she hve any respect who hve waited 4 her sice 16 years(as she told tht yesterday episode)? Always she is thinking about 4 da people whom she know since less than 1 month. She is not even thinking about murari.
This is ridiculous!!!!!!!
I hpe our smarty will stop her to meet akash nd save us 4m another torture. 😆 😆
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dun actuallyy hate her cux shes ma hero's heroine on screenn <3
ehehe buh ya shes very irritating n m actuallyy disliking wateva shes doing
buh dun worryyy chilllaxxx guysss
hawtiepie udaybbbeerrr ka dimag ek taraf aur baki sarey characters ka ek taraf hojayee phir b udaybbeers more clever ahaha n smarttt <3